[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seiun Award for Sidonia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Sidonia V1.jpg (249 KB, 640x929) Image search: [Google]
Sidonia V1.jpg
249 KB, 640x929
Congratulations to Nihei winning the 2016 Seiun Award for Manga.
>>
>>14474745
Damn, no shit. Congrats, baldie.
>>
>>14474745
congratulations for winning an award with your worst manga, you useless stag beetle.
>>
File: 1466229078386.jpg (10 KB, 220x299) Image search: [Google]
1466229078386.jpg
10 KB, 220x299
>>14474745
Silver linning is at least his other works will gain some attention after all these years.
>>
>>14474745
Congrats, Nihei!
>>
>>14474745
Need to catch up with this
>>
>>14474745
Maybe now your daughter will respect you more
>>
>>14475023

It was pretty good until it wasn't.
>>
>>14475032
If I was his daughter I definitely wouldn't with that ending
>>
>>14475032

Why doesn't his daughter respect him?
>>
>>14474745

Was it even being published in 2016? I thought it wrapped up last year? It was a pretty manganese, even if not on the level of his other works at times, but I can't say as I really think it was award winning.
>>
>>14475289
It's more of a 'well, you were runner up a few times before and this year's selection is bad' kind of an award.
>>
what will his next work be? I want to get back on Nihei's wild ride
>>
Season 3 when?
>>
>>14475070
Because he didn't write something cool like Attack on Titan.
>>
>>14475597
he might want to do a paternity test
>>
>>14474745
Congrats to Nihei

>>14475070
She told him that she wished he made something cool like SnK.

Even Isayama(SNK author) was embarrased about it.

>>14475289
The other choice was Girls und Panzer
>>
>>14474745
>Sidonia wins Seiun award
>Blame! doesn't

I don't even.
But hey, an award is an award.
>>14475032
He evidently didn't spank his daughter enough, bad upbringing=shit taste.
>>
>started out as basically Attack on Titan in Space
>the entire middle was wacky space harem shenanigans with a hermie, a future tranny, two clones, a giant flesh monster with a dead girl's memories, an immortal MILF, and a tsundroid
>the ending was... certainly an ending
>all of this happening under a really cool setting with some interesting tech that's almost never explored

Sidonia is one of the biggest wastes of potential I've experienced in a long time.
>>
>>14480069
>The other choice was Girls und Panzer
GuP wasn't even in the same category. The other choices were Chirality, Hagoromo-hime, Rabuyan, Marika Seven, Million Tatami Labyrinth, and Linebarrel.
>>
>>14474745
Good mango. Loved the show.

I love the crazy Japanese slice of life stuff with that alien. People who watched it for the giant robots will hate it though, but they don't matter.
>>
>>14480395
So it wins in the retard leagues?

Nihei sucks balls
>>
>>14480069
>She told him that she wished he made something cool like SnK.
>Even Isayama(SNK author) was embarrased about it.
Geez
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.