[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something like pic related that i can buy right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: d.jpg (293 KB, 1036x816) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
293 KB, 1036x816
Is there something like pic related that i can buy right now?
>>
you mean like irl?

Not that I've ever been aware of.
>>
>>14474245
yup i got serious cash
>>
>>14474239
You mean an unpredictable mass-destruction engine with the personality of a spoiled 4 year old and a voice even more unbearable than nails on a chalkboard?

Not yet, but the military-industrial complex is working day and night to turn your country into a dystopia.
>>
>>14474251
You could always pay someone to make it if you have S E R I O U S cash. Alternatively you could spend you money wisely and invest in Boston Dynamics or some other robotics company.
>>
>>14474276
Or, better yet, you could spend it on whores and drugs, instead of creating a monster that will end up destroying lives and property.
>>
>>14474292
Who cares as long as it isnt your life or property?
>>
>>14474299
>assuming it's not gonna kill you and destroy your home
As its owner, chances are that you'll be within the same timezone when it throws a temper tantrum and goes on a large-scale rampage.
>>
>>14474260
no only the mech
that a.i. is stupid af
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.