[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autobots, Rollout!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1354009444962.jpg (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1354009444962.jpg
1 MB, 1280x720
Autobots, Rollout!
>>
Nice transformer designs but terrible toys.
>>
>>14471152
Shame Gyrozetter more or less died, it was pretty cool.
>>
>>14475479
At least it got fully subbed. Even if it took a few years.
>>
File: MayaISannoy.png (20 KB, 153x144) Image search: [Google]
MayaISannoy.png
20 KB, 153x144
>>14475482
>generic harem show #620186 will get five separate sets of subs all done at the same time, and mostly like a broadcast sdub.
>We're lucky if our shows gets subbed at all
>>
>>14475490
*most likley
>>
>>14475490
>>14475493
That just hurts. To add insult to injury, the sub project and dub for Doraemon respectively died and got cancelled (but at least Forgotten Scans has the manga covered).
>>
>>14471202
Having gotten some of the toys, I have to agree. Just shitty partsformers for the most part. It's a shame, as I really like the design's, especially some of the later Xenon mechs, and they'll never get decent toys.
>>
>>14475685
Transformer designs have the problem of having to sacrifice looks for the transformation. Gyrozetter went the opposite and sacrificed the transformation for good design. Raibird Hyper Spec is the only mech whose transformation isn't a flash of light because it's the only one that actually CAN transform.
>>
File: machine_nissan08_b.jpg (376 KB, 947x930) Image search: [Google]
machine_nissan08_b.jpg
376 KB, 947x930
>>14475685
They were never meant to be toys, they were made for a Square Enix Arcade game.
>>
>>14475490
Gyrozetter was generic kiddieshit relative to an entire genre of generic kiddieshit..

Even fat smelly otaku have better taste than that.

What's worse, the better /m/ shows tend to remain completely overlooked.

I'm looking at you, Baan Gaan.
>>
>>14475800
No worries, since it's subbed, people will get to focus on other kiddie things (mostly older) now.
>Baan Gaan
That's part of a PSX game though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.