[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the better solution for small-sized mechs? A harness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9
What's the better solution for small-sized mechs?

A harness holding the pilot in place, or a cushioned inner lining that envelops the entire body?

I guess both can offer a degree of protection against whiplash and impacts but they both seem somewhat constraining, so, from a purely functional standpoint, which option is preferable?
>>
How about the one that doesn't leave the pilot's dick swinging in the wind where a stray bullet could kill them?
>>
>>14468596
>the pilot's dick
we aren't talking about a futanari pilot, but at any rate, you can clearly see in this picture that the cockpit is open but can be sealed shut.
>>
File: imew9w.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
imew9w.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>14468596
¿?
>>
>>14468613
>we aren't talking about a futanari pilot
We could be talking about that instead.
>>
>>14469049
Alright then, assuming the pilot also had a cock (and balls while we're at it), what would be the best apparatus for her?
>>
>>14469104
onahole plus ball vice attached to a fat double dildo

this replaces the seat and is the only thing keeping her aloft
>>
>>14469165
That sounds extremely hazardous and unreliable.

There isn't even a sounding rod to make sure her dick doesn't slip out of the cocksleeve.
>>
>>14469177
That's why there's an electric switch in the vice and dildos set to close the moment the onahole is empty. She'll learn quickly. If she doesn't, there's always the urethra brush to keep it in place.
>>
>>14469202
>set to close
what?
>>
>>14469165
>>14469202
wouldn't that practically make a frontal axis?
It wouldn't prevent her from heaving from left to right.
>>
First of all, she's going to need some extra protection for her testicles. They're locked into place with the ball vice, and it can also be padded as mentioned earlier. This can also extend into a full shaft sheath cocksleeve with a built in sounding rod, for stability. So far, so good. Now, here's what you have to consider: There need to be a built in condom to prevent any fluids from leaking out. This is for optimal combat efficiency.
>>
>>14469300
Meant to say circuit, not switch. It would close, thus completing the circuit and activating electric shock cocks.

>>14469326
Decreased stability allows for higher agility if planes have taught me anything, so she should balance on her dick and use AMBAC to dodge quicker.
>>
>>14470544
If anything, the shocks should be rewards. The sounding rod is just to make sure everything stays in place.
>>
>>14470518
Urethra plug to prevent leakage? We've come this far, a condom seems kind of tame. Condoms would be used to measure cumbat ability for sure in training but on the battlefield you don't want a water balloon swinging from your control stick.

The dick is the control stick by the way
>>
>>14470549
I don't mean small shocks, I mean piss-yourself shocks. Smaller ones could be utilized to keep the pilot in a state of ecstasy, which (as everybody knows) increases your combat ability.
>>
>>14470557
Good point, the sounding rod would double as a urethra plug. If there was a condom, it would only be an emergency failsafe.

That beings up a good topic, though; kegel exercises would be a part of training as well.
>>
>>14470581
That would probably work the best during combat training, any pilot out in the field wouldn't require such behavioral cautionary measures. They're professionals, after all.
>>
a cushioned full body harness suit thing with full cock and ball support w/ buttplug if this thread is anything to go by.
>>
Definitely a buttplug.
>>
All that stuff is needlessly complicated, dangerous and unstable.
Here's what I suggest: a baby bouncer, with a diaper underneath to cushion impacts.
That way she can bounce around in complete safety.
>>
>>14471219
You're fired.
>>
>>14471251
You can't fire me! I'm the head of this project!
>>
>>14468517
coffin full of hyper airated impact gel, direct mental link to suit
>>
>>14471265
how boring
>>
>>14471267
Nah, you're just not seeing the possibilities. Ultrasonic wave generators can be placed in strategic locations around the coffin, allowing for direct stimulation of shaft, testes, vagina, nipples, etc. In addition, perhaps the gel can be magnetized somehow allowing for it to be shaped in specific ways to further provide stimulation; say becoming far more stiff and solid in front of the penis.
>>
>>14471219
And how is she going to control the robot?
>>
>>14471342
Now this has potential.
>>
File: 7227867754_3a85b3923c.jpg (104 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
7227867754_3a85b3923c.jpg
104 KB, 500x335
>>14468517
Cockpit is a cramped space taking up most of the torso and extending into the head, like pic related.

See also: Heavy Gear.
>>
But what if the pilot, by some unholy chance, doesn't have a dick?
>>
>>14471399
Like, they've been maimed?
>>
>>14471399
I don't understand.
>>
>>14471404
Yeah, something like that.

Or maybe they were the few unfortunate enough to be born without one, perhaps a birth defect. Maybe we should have some plans for those just in case.
After all, a skilled soldier that can still fight even after losing one's dick is a valuable soldier after all.
>>
>>14471410
In that case, they can always be promoted to command. How much of our budget can we allocate to prosthetic cocks? This should be a priority.
>>
God, I love you guys.
>>
>>14471412
Well, the prosthetic cocks shouldn't cost too much.

Anyway, I've been looking through the proposals of the engineers, and there's a rather interesting one.

You know how there beibg too much things to deal with was a common complain? Proposal #69 has a rather novel solution which involves assigning two pilots to one machine and has an interestiny way of compacting the cockpit. The council might want to have a look over.
>>
File: 1466888409216.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1466888409216.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
I'm glad I decided to browse /m/ today
>>
>>14471431
Well, I've always had concerns about the ability of one pilot, futa or not, to properly absorb the amount of information the modern battlefield throws at them and still rapidly react to changing mission conditions while retaining effective control of the vehicle and the weapons systems, so I for one want to know more details about how this. Please, go into depth.
>>
>>14471438
Alright then.
Proposal #69 proposes that the two pilots be seated in such a way that they can see whats in front of them through the gap between the other pilot's legs. It has a rather complicated system where the 2 pilots are facing each other and upside down relative to each other. This setup makes the cockpit block smaller and easily able to be fit into our current units.
However, this setup risks one of the pilots having all the blood in their body rush to their head unless they are positioned horizontally, which would require sone redesigning of the units we have now.
But, this setup would reduce the amount of units lost because the soldiers did not realise there was an enemy behind them, and an addition pilot would help in processing information from the battlefield.
>>
>>14471454
Sounds like a very reasonable solution to reduce the mental stress and allow for more efficient usage of weaponry and so on; obviously we'll need to deal with concerns of troop comfort, especially for NBC protection. I have one concern however; when positioned as you described, there's no accommodation for their penises.
>>
/m/- Power armor ergonomics for futas
>>
>>14471346
motion captors embedded in the front padding, of course! Much more precise than a cocksleeve.
>>
>>14471728
How so? There's a convenient slot located next to where either dick would be placed. It just happens to be the other pilot's mouth, which also reduces any spillage that is normal for futas.
>>
>>14472112
It still doesn't address the issue of support, comfort, motion control and stability.

Sorry but proposal #69 is rejected.
>>
>>14470585
>kegel exercises would be a part of training as well.
I don't see the point of wasting time and resources trying to teach futas not to pee themselves. It might even be dangerous if they somehow succeed.
Simply replacing most of the apparatus with a diaper would be much more effective and economic. Not to mention more comfortable for them.
>>
>>14472213
Kegel exercises would ensure better transmission of genetic material.
>>
What if they have an equine penis?
>>
File: deunan.jpg (286 KB, 376x467) Image search: [Google]
deunan.jpg
286 KB, 376x467
>>14472234
>equine penis
>horsecock
IT'S AN ENEMY SPY! HE WORKS FOR SHIROW!
GET HIM!
>>
>>14472234
Genetic irregularities are best left to support arms rather than assigned to front line service. Besides; think of how many control devices we'd need to replace.
>>
>>14472231
That's entirely unproven and irrelevant.
>>
>>14472260
How are you going to convince the bulk of endusers to endure diapers?
>>
>>14472298
They don't really have a choice, do they?
But to answer your question, a simple trial run will immediately convince them that soft padding is a lot more comfortable and safe than a dangerous contraption.
>>
File: pedobear.png (28 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
pedobear.png
28 KB, 448x357
>>14472245
>>
>>14472298
What do you mean, "endure"?
>>
>>14472353
Take your cheap sarcasm and your horsecock and go home.
>>
>>14472349
Well, I'm just thinking of future sales; export options, police and civilian uses, etc.
>>
Just give them those bullshittium suits from Macross that enable them to withstand 9398447847 g of acceleration.
>>
>>14472566
Once again, just make them consider the alternative. 90% of them will prefer the baby bouncer + diaper option.
>>
>>14472367
Hang on a second. Perhaps we could give equine shafts to the more aggressive pilots and assign them machines that are a bit more difficult to control; hence the need for the larger penis?
>>
>>14473311
horsecocks are the enemy of Shirow girls, you traitor!
>>
>>14473330
Yes; and so what would be more effective on a landmate pilot who's going to be tasked to taking down other futa pilots?
>>
>>14473337
A human dick and here's why:
horsecocks contain a bone. Any sufficient impact will shatter it, making it completely unusable and possibly killing the pilot in the process.
Human cocks are flexible, versatile and much more resistant to stress.
>>
>>14473404

What if it was a cyborg horsecock with flexible carbon fiber nanotubes in place of bone?
>>
>>14473420
It would still be extremely unwieldy and might not even fit into the cockpit (no pun intended).
It's pretty clear at this point that you have no concern for our pilots' safety and combat efficiency, you've just been indoctrinated by mutant horse dude propaganda.
>>
>>14473433

Nah, I'm just proposing that there needs to be a specialized elite unit outfitted with the most powerful anti-futa mech pilot weaponry(technologically enhanced horse penis) to deal with rogue elements.
>>
>>14473439
Well horsecocks, technologically advanced or not, are inferior to human cocks.
>>
>>14472213
That reminds me: How about dispensing stimulants and other combat drugs in the form of enemas?
It would be safer than an IV valve, and any resulting leaks would be immediately absorbed.
>>
I say we just combine a motorcycle style cockpit for the pilot and jam it with a traditional seat cockpit for the weapons man with their centers of gravity aligned with each other. that was we only have to worry about 50% of spillage
>>
>>14473459
Autoinjectors on the nipples seems like a more convenient and less messy result.
>>
>>14473330
We can claim them for our own! Stallion Squadron is go!
>>
>>14473813
Clearly you haven't read wild wet west. Lactation is a real issue and some women can produce GALLONS of milk with moderate stimulation.

Or are you suggesting the use of diaper-bras as well?
>>
File: gallery_12728_521_10835[1].gif (21 KB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
gallery_12728_521_10835[1].gif
21 KB, 350x255
The cockpit is a backpack.
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (223 KB, 1664x284) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
223 KB, 1664x284
oh /m/....
>>
>>14474958
>"oh no! I can't believe I'm being BACKPACK-KEKED by my own mech!"
>>
>>14473450

But then why do they seem so effective against those oiled up sluts?
>>
>>14475250
Propaganda.
>>
>>14475250
Because these poor girls completely lack a dick and balls.

That's the first thing horse people do when they get their hands on a futa pilot: they snip off the whole package.
>>
>>14476739
We'll never lose a woman to those bastards.
>>
>>14472133
you could mount the cockpit laterally, so both pilots would be in a prone position. special headgear with visual inputs from the cameras and computers in a type of heads up display that wouldn't allow any outside stimuli to prevent confusion over the orientation of the pilot vs. the unit. this head gear will also reduce the chance of feta passion overload. its been my experience when two futas are sucking each others dicks, whether in training or during R&R they seem to loose focus on any task and hand and 'heart shapes' as described in one report formed on their pupils, impairing vision
>>
In moving forward with proposal "dhorse", the results have been simply outstanding. The experimental operatives have consistently preformed above our expectations in combat exercises targeted at complementing existing strategic protocol. The chosen pilots have a larger stature and increased musculature, though as a result they've also had to start shaving regularly.
>>
>>14477649
That proposal is literally a horse dude attempt to infiltrate and subvert our structures by turning our pilots into members of their own race
>>
>>14477705
Don't worry, every precaution has been taken and those fears were expelled during the early stages. The similarities are purely aesthetic. Even their cocks are only a hybrid; longer and thicker with increased production capabilities. These pilots will take a supplementary role on the field.
>>
File: Metal_Gear_Solid_V_DLC_2.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Gear_Solid_V_DLC_2.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
>>14477649
D-Horse?
>>
>>14477800
A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.