[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This just slipped through my mail slot. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: builllllldo.jpg (386 KB, 790x1000) Image search: [Google]
builllllldo.jpg
386 KB, 790x1000
This just slipped through my mail slot.

What do?
>>
>>14468075
> Buying BF
>when it's on youtube for free

Why?
>>
>>14468075
watch it japanese audio only.
thats all
>>
>>14468075
I thought the BD released in August?
>>
>>14468085
Glorious Blu-Ray quality. Also paying to support something you want. Gotta show Bandai that people in the west actually want Gundam.
>>
>>14468075
Eat it.

>>14468085
Maybe OP wants to watch it in not shit quality? The YT vids have pretty terrible compression.
>>
File: b56bc0c5.jpg (195 KB, 766x1200) Image search: [Google]
b56bc0c5.jpg
195 KB, 766x1200
>>14468085
>watch on youtube
Assuming youtube even works at the time (I swear my isp fucks with it from time to time) I'd like to watch a, well, anything, in quality even somewhat above a garbled mess.

>>14468086
Wut? Are you implying there's a dub?

>>14468109
Officially, but you can order a month ahead of time, if not more, and get it within a week.
>>
>>14468075
At least it isn't Try.
>>
>>14468118
>Buying trash
>>
Get drunk
Laugh at those silly Filipinos' attempt at a dub
>>
>>14468133
There's a dub, it's on the BDs, and it's fucking hilarious. Hard to watch, but funny on certain parts.
>>
>>14468075
Watch that glorious BD while building gunpla, you sonnuvabitch.
>>
>>14468275
any clips of it?
>>
File: bdfighters.jpg (164 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bdfighters.jpg
164 KB, 640x480
>>14468205
>>14468275
Oh man, you guys weren't kidding. Dub confirmed. But I musn't let morbid curiousity get the better of me??
>>
>>14468292
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/gundam-build-fighters-episode-1-english-dubbed
Whole first season is up. I'd suggest just watching clips at parts where characters are introduced because battles are largely the same (Nils v Greco's announcer is absolutely based though) and all background characters are picked-up-off-the-sidewalk-in-exchange-for-a-bagel-tier. Sei is shit, Reiji is decent (when I say this I mean for a flip dub) but incredibly unfitting, Rinko is decent, Ral is a fucking American southerner of all things, Fellini is a spicy meatball-a, Nils is decent, and I can't remember the others off of the top of my head. Overall, if the acting were better, it would be exactly what I was dreaming for. In fact, the awful acting almost improves the experience.
>>
>>14468419
>(Nils v Greco's announcer is absolutely based though)
Which episode is that?
>>
>>14468419
China is bad. Sazaki is good IMO, the voice suited him.
>>
When is G-Reco getting a western bluray?
>>
>>14468492
8? Hell if I know.

>>14468499
China is perfect for Sei since they're both the same level of quality. Caroline is on the bottom of the decent actors but at least she isn't painful to listen to. She also gets the bossy part down well. Sazaki was the same. The acting is still flip-tier but at least they're on the good side and most importantly, they nail the character's personality.
>>
>>14468075
burn it
>>
Oh wow. The language is set to JP w/subtitles by default. I've never seen that before in any dual language anime dvd/bd.
>>
>>14469600
There's a reason for it.
>>
>>14468085
>Watching anything on Youtube
You'll get eye cancer.
Let me fix your shit up:
> Buying BF
>when it's on THE INTERNET for free
Now there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>14468540
This. So that way you can easily share it with your friends.
>>
>the jap voice sounds more like a male than the english voice

how
>>
>>14468075
POST THE DUB
>>
>>14468118
You, I respect you, anon.
>>
>>14468419
Oh man, Sei's even cuter in English, and Reiji's MANLY as fuck.
>>
>>14468400
>Dub confirmed
looks like Dubs confirmed as well
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.