[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yamato vs Wing Zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: yvw92.png (1 MB, 2172x1252) Image search: [Google]
yvw92.png
1 MB, 2172x1252
Which one wins in a battle to the death?
>>
The Wing Zero has mobility, but the Yamato's gun can destroy at LEAST a moon.
Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>14466963
Unless the writers have decided to have a dramatic turn this episode, Wing Zero might be more durable than a moon.
>>
File: dessler cannon.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
dessler cannon.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>14466963
>>14466981
Wave Motion Gun is a planet buster. It would vaporize Wing Zero easily.

Only way Wing Zero can win is with the power of bullshit, which it certainly has, but even then, the Yamato's defences are extremely strong and it can warp through hyperspace.
>>
>>14466947
>agile bullshit-powered anti-colony weapon with literal precognitive system that forces its pilot to attain absolute victory
>vs a nice boat

I want Yamatofags to keep going.
>>
File: xx.jpg (3 MB, 3926x5707) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
3 MB, 3926x5707
>>14468868

Wing Zero's not even a colony destroy. It just punches a hole in the wall and let's science do the rest.

DX is a fucking colony destroyer
>>
>>14466947
Kill yourself senpai
>>
>>14468891
This, a million times this.

X was my second gundam show. I watched bootled subs on VHS around 1998.

I cannot tell you how annoying it was in middle school and high school when all the wing fags were all "Oh god the Wing Gundam Custom is the most powerful Gundam ever."

I tried to explain to them what X could do compared to the Buster cannon, but none of them listened.
>>
File: 1467158108597.jpg (87 KB, 480x381) Image search: [Google]
1467158108597.jpg
87 KB, 480x381
>>14468891
I'm working on my MG Double X right now. Thank you Anon
>>
>>14466963
>>14467075
The Wave Motion Gun wouldn't easily hit Zero, dumbass.
>>
File: literacy cat.jpg (123 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
literacy cat.jpg
123 KB, 500x367
>>14468891
>It just punches a hole in the wall and let's science do the rest.
>Let us science do the rest.
>>
File: Turn_A_Moonlight_Butterfly.jpg (263 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Turn_A_Moonlight_Butterfly.jpg
263 KB, 1280x720
>>14468941
>>14468941
>DX
>powerful

Hah.
>>
>>14468941
Can't blame them for that. Wing was probably the entirety of Gundam to them at the time.
>>
>>14468941
In high school, i interrupted a guy in the middle of weightlifting class theres a reason x was cancelled and he tried to beat me up.
>>
>>14469192
It has the biggest canon Mobile Suit mounted gun in the franchise, it's powerful enough. The only things bigger are colony lasers and other superweapons like that.
>>
>>14469610
turn a can fire larger
>>
>>14469622
The Moonlight Butterfly is not a gun.
>>
>>14469646
no one said it was, and it's not what >>14469192 was referring to
>>
>>14469666
Well he sure wasn't talking about the Beam Rifle, because then he'd have a picture of the Black History Turn-A.
>>
>>14469716
there are no pictures of black history turn a firing its rephasing weapon at full power, so why even try?
>>
>>14469192
So, why do you fags keep bringing up the novel Turn A? Because if we are to bring alternate version the X Gundam literal army will still have it beat since they were used as a mas produced suit with a gorillion G-Bits, each capable of using a single anti-colony cannon

There is also the fact that black history Turn A will never, ever actually matter in canon because the thing will never be properly fixed, every single one of its real armaments are fucking gone and rusted away and even then I still doubt about that colony laser rifle since the goddamn thing overclocked itself and exploded when he shot it
>>
>>14469725
because we're talking on a single suit basis

if you bring up an entire army of gundam X then I'll just bring up an unlimited number of turn a
>>
>>14469734
No, we are talking about operational suits as we see them in the show, you retards are the ones who keep bringing up Black History Turn A thinking the thing is the most powerful thing ever
>>
>>14469745
>operational suits as we see them in the show
the GX and GX bits satellite cannons were never actually deployed in the show, it was only a flashback, so I'm not sure why you think that's a valid example either
>>
>>14469756
Because even then we are show that they actually exist in the show, while with everything turn a we are only told bits and pieces about a novel that no one here has ever read
>>
>>14468981
Nobody's saying it would you stupid idiot.
>>
>>14469734
The Turn A was a one-of-a-kind Turn X clone, the GX was a mass production MS.
>>14469756
The broken down piece of shit that Garrod used could still use the Satellite Cannon, and the GX Bits I think did deploy their Satellite Cannons in that little bit in the first episode, or in some flashback of Jamil fucking up everything.
>>
>>14468981
Look at gif related >>14467075 do you think the Yamato is near the planet? How fast do you think that beam shot is travelling? Or how wide the thing is? The wing zero would need to at the very least be able to outrun a goddamn colony laser to even stand a chance of trying to go after the Yamato
>>
>>14469758
they used to exist, they no longer did in the show and even if it was, it was nearly impossible to get ahold of them
>>
>>14469783
We literally see GX-bits used by D.O.M.E. on the show, did you actually watch it? And Olba salvages some FX-Bits from the ocean and they are still usable
>>
>>14469783
There were still about a half-dozen GX bits around, maybe more. Sea of Lorelai had Jamil controlling them and fucking up pirates or whoever, and I think at some point Kid mentions fixing the X with some GX Bit parts they found.
>>
>>14469795
>We literally see GX-bits used by D.O.M.E. on the show, did you actually watch it?
if you actually watched the show, you'd know those are a different machine and won't respond to the GX

>And Olba salvages some FX-Bits from the ocean and they are still usable
and they never actually got a chance to deploy satellite cannon firing line, you know..
>>
>>14469795
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/x/gx-9900-gb.htm

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/x/fx-9900-gb.htm
>>
>>14466947
W-what?
Are you seriously asking if a single Mobile Suit can take on a Battleship?

Oh that's right. Yeah, of course, it's easy you just fly up to the glass bridge and stab your beam sabre in, bam! done you win. The power of BS always prevails.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.