[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /m/. So, I just watched F91. What the fuck was that? No,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: F91_poster.jpg (34 KB, 289x429) Image search: [Google]
F91_poster.jpg
34 KB, 289x429
Sup /m/.

So, I just watched F91.

What the fuck was that?

No, I'm serious, can someone explain F91 to me? That was confusing as fuck.
>>
They had an idea for a 50-episode TV series.
They had to turn it into a movie when they where finished around episode 13 of that series.
>>
>>14465657
What was confusing?
>>
>>14465657
>can someone explain F91 to me?

Aggressive spacenoid militants take over a colongy and declare independence and the it's up to the Feds to get them back in line again and maintain the status quo. It's your basic Gundam plot line we've seen several times already. How is it confusing?
>>
It's garbage and nothing else
>>
>>14465673

It's unlikely they had finished those 13 episodes. They probably hadn't even started. The art and animation is simply too good for them to ever have had TV budget. More likely they had a 50 episode plan and only made the plot of the film by cannibalising the first 23 episodes. Even then the climax if the film suggests they either took from all 50 episodes and not 13 or they wrote a new ending with the boss to give the film a better finale than you'd be likely to get after 13 episodes of a 50 episode show.
>>
>>14465657
It's a jumbled, pieced together mess of a failed TV series that never was.
>>
>>14465949
It's also the best Gundam
>>
>>14465657
Ronah family tried to take over a colony to establish a new space empire, Cosmo Babylonia. Cecily's family is messed up, her father is nuts. Seabook and friends just want to get the hell outta dodge, rescue Cecily, and Seabook and Cecily fight Iron Mask and his giant fuckoff corpseplant mobile armor. Iron Mask dies, Federation cleans up the remnants and quells the uprising, Crossbone Vanguard makes their escape, Seabook and friends escape.

Now go read Gundam Crossbone, it's a direct sequel to F91, written by Tomino, and it's fucking fantastic.
>>
>>14465953

I disagree, but that's opinions for you really.

>>14465955

I'm pretty sure he's responsible for the scenario at best and that Hasegawa wrote it, not Tomino.
>>
>>14465657
PRAY DON'T BREAK A PEACE FOREVER
>>
File: 1462219152361.jpg (26 KB, 265x400) Image search: [Google]
1462219152361.jpg
26 KB, 265x400
>>14465967
IIRC he planned the scenario only to Steel-7
but wrote the original
>>
>>14465994

FREEZE DONT TAKE OUR PISS FULL RIVER
>>
>>14465657
>The F91 has a mouth over a vented face plate.

What is even the point of that face plate?

Also they really should assign someone to make a manga or at least a book about this with the 50 episode script in mind.
>>
>>14466420
Armor over a vulnerable point. Keeps space dust from getting in the vent when its not in use.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.