[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there other sci-fi anime series that have orchestral open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 583097.jpg (597 KB, 1176x1153) Image search: [Google]
583097.jpg
597 KB, 1176x1153
Is there other sci-fi anime series that have orchestral openings like pic related?

https://youtu.be/vE5FbKDOWB4
>>
>>14465355
Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Also the release of Zeta Gundam outside of Japan

How was Dallos anyway?
>>
File: 170px-Crest_of_the_Stars.jpg (17 KB, 170x240) Image search: [Google]
170px-Crest_of_the_Stars.jpg
17 KB, 170x240
Also pic related.

https://youtu.be/8dHIOLzVd4E
>>14465367
Galactic Heroes has lyrics
"THEY LEEEEEEEAD ME TO YOOOOOU"
Anyway, Dallos was kinda shit. Its based off a cool western sci fi book "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
The show is four episodes long, with classic 80's style. Its worth the watch if you are a sci fi anime junkie like most of /m/, but it nots offensively bad.
>>
>>14465355
Uchuu Koukyoushi Maetel
>>
>>14465355
Hope it was about that thing revealling itself as sime death star kind of weapon at the end which blasts earth, or turned on to do that until the last moment.
>>
>>14465367
I thought it was pretty good but the ending was greatly disappointing. Judging by the way they it ended this was supposed to be a TV series but I guess no company was interested in it so they never continued it...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.