[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't Char have had an easy time accomplishing his goals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Wouldn't Char have had an easy time accomplishing his goals if he had just bode his time while remaining with Zeon and staying close with Haman and Mineva and arranging a political marriage, until it was the right time to reveal himself as Casval, heir to the Deikun dynasty, while being married/betrothed to the heir of the Zabi dynasty and uniting all of space under his cause?
>>
>>14464480
Because Char wasn't really a schemer. He was impulsive and took things as they came.
>>
>>14464480
Yeah sure, betray your followers by marrying the bloodline that killed Daikun while alienating Zeon because you hate the Zabis. Good, good.
>>
>>14464510
>Yeah sure, betray your followers by marrying the bloodline that killed Daikun
If he hated her that much merely because of her blood relation to the rest of them, why the fuck didn't he just kill her before he left the Zeon?

>while alienating Zeon
Why would this alienate Zeon?
>>
>>14464480
>Zeon
You mean Neo-Zeon, right?
>>
>>14464480
That is all way too much responsibility for Char.
>>
>>14464541
>he
His followers, idiot. As in, Zeon Zum Deikun Loyalists who would later follow him in CCA.

>why
Because they still love the Zabis.
>>
>>14464480

Serious answer: I think CDA would address of that, but I haven't finished it myself

Joke answer: he doesn't want to make it official that he's a lolicon (Mineva was still a baby dude, at most 7 or 8 by the time Zeta starts)
>>
>>14464894
She'd be like 14 by CCA. That's a marriageable age. Even Quess was younger.
>>
>>14464480
Did he make his identity public, or did Sayla? She definitely told a bunch of Federation officers about who she and Char really were. They don't really have a lot of incentive to keep it secret, the worst that would happen from just letting it out publicly is political chaos in their enemy's camp.

But even aside from that, Char is a serial killer who finds causes to "justify" his murders, not a true believer that just happens to kill people. He's basically Yazan, but less honest.
>>
>>14465097
Not a serial killer, but a warrior. I'm not saying this as praise or anything, but there is a difference. As a warrior, he desires conflict.
>>
>>14465250
I'd say he's both.
He didn't exactly give Garma a duel. He fed him the wrong information which lead to his death.
Simmilarly with Kycillia he murdered her in cold blood without giving her any sort of warning or chance to defend herself.
>>
>>14465265
Oh yeah, that i'd put down to the fact he has had multiple goals throughout his character development. Revenge is revenge, I think it's a bit harsh to label him a serial killer because of it. But I do get where you're coming from. He doesn't treat them like battlefield opponents.
>>
>>14464480
Char is a petty cunt who constantly lets his emotions get in the way.

More news at 11.
>>
>>14465265
>Simmilarly with Kycillia he murdered her in cold blood without giving her any sort of warning or chance to defend herself.
>>
>>14464480
If you accept CDA, then he could have simply married Haman - bitch would be fucking exstatic about it. With the amount of clout to his name and just how much then bimbo was smitten with him, he would become a defacto ruler of that circus in short order.
Getting to fuck Haman would be a nice bonus to brag about at cocktail parties, and if her pussay repulsed him just much, he could have simply arranged for her to have an "accident" once he consolidated his power.
He would be free, through his influence to reshape Axis to his beliefs and needs.

But hey, it's Char and he's allergic to taking responsibility and actually thinking ahead. He avoids any sort of responsibility, preferring to pew pew pew and by the time he actually decides to take actual, worthwhile action - he's so nuclear with butthurt over the world not acting to his liking, that he can't stop himself from flinging huge rocks at prople.
>>
>>14464480

Considering his entire "move humanity to space by making the earth uninhabitable" plan was just a farce to force a final battle with Amuro, he really didn't give half a shit about the future.
>>
>>14464480
But that plan involves having sex with an adult woman
>>
>>14465693
>CDA
I keep seeing people post this.
Don't you mean CCA?
>>
>>14465905
Wait, I'm retarded and thought you meant him marrying Haman
>>
>>14465906
No, Char's deleted affair, it's a manga that takes place before Zeta.
>>
>>14464480
Char's a fucking maniac obsessed with finding and killing enemies.

In 0079, he went from "I MUST STOP THE ZABIS" to "I MUST BUILD A NEW WORLD FOR NEWTYPES" to "I MUST KILL AMURO". He was such a big gunjumper that he nearly ruined his chance to depose the Zabis by letting Garma die. He escalated the Gryps conflict just because he didn't like Haman Karn.

Amuro was right in CCA; Char never had the patience to bide his time with anything.
>>
do what you want because a CHAR is free, you are a CHAR
>>
>>14464480

He probably would have, but that doesn't take in to account that Char didn't plan any of Zeta. He joined AEUG so he could be free of responsibility and help stop the Titans and then had to take some measure of responsibility despite himself by leading AEUG when Blex died. He didn't plan on announcing his identity either, it was just the best way of stopping the Titans given the situation he was in.

It also doesn't take in to account that he hates Haman and her desire to revive the Zabis and lead through their name, since he spent years hiding among and trying to kill them. Sure, he could do that again, but I doubt he wants to. He didn't kill Mineva because not even Char is a child killer. He arranged for Garma to die since Garma was ostensibly an adult and had participated in a lot of shit, even if only by proxy. Mineva was a baby and some stuff is too far even for him.

He also wasn't interested in leading or uniting space. Even in CCA he doesn't care about them, and only leads so he can enact his plan, stating he dislikes it on a personal level in no uncertain terms, and only wishing to help get people off Earth at best, not planning anything to unite them once they're off or showing any consideration for what happens at that point.
>>
>>14466104
in char's opinion, children aren't for killing, they're for ______
>>
>>14466062
Kek
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.