[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you say the Federation's victory was ultimately made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Img_1134453_33057219_0.jpg (183 KB, 744x977) Image search: [Google]
Img_1134453_33057219_0.jpg
183 KB, 744x977
Would you say the Federation's victory was ultimately made hollow with the loss of Revil? The only good man among his joint chiefs was John Kowen and he was presumably gagged(probably killed) to make way for Gene Coliny and Jamitov Hymen's forming the Titans.

So how exactly could things have changed (or gotten better) had Revil lived at A Baoa Qu? I'm aware Gihren's Greed supposedly goes a little further into this but don't quite know the whole story behind that.
>>
>>14463544
The Federation's victories are relatively hollow because Zeon somehow always pulls another insurgent army out of its asshole and everything gets progressively suckier as the timeline moves on BECAUSE NO ONE CAN ADMIT THAT SPACENOIDS ARE CRAZY
>>
Well for starters this is kinda a dumb question because if Revil survived then that would mean Degwin would have also survived. This means the whole post-war arrangement with the Republic of Zeon would have been completely different.
>>
>>14463614

I think it would be like the Japan situation. Place Zeon under perpetual ceasefire without ever actually signing a treaty and have it be a reason for future conflicts. While there is no Zeon resurgence, there is a rise of Zeon Reprisal movements aka anti Zeon groups looking to cripple EF's influence for not fully putting their boots on the necks of the butchers
>>
>>14463544
Revil would've become military dictator if he survived so no.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.