[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on Triday G7?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 2929592_p0.jpg (131 KB, 654x900) Image search: [Google]
2929592_p0.jpg
131 KB, 654x900
thoughts on Triday G7?
>>
don't know much about it other than it's cool SRW because of the combo attack with daitarn and zambot.
>>
No subs.

It's a decent unit in my favorite SRW though since it comes on stage 1 and never leaves or needs upgraded, it already has a good spam move and a finisher at finisher strength.
>>
>>14459741
you think there would be subs considering it's been in a couple of the games.
>>
>>14459808
Great Mazinger, Getter Robo G, the basic Getter Robo, and Raideen all have been in many more games than Trider G7 and are either stuck with crabsticks for the most part or just plain don't have subs for the greater portion of the show.

Goshogun has no subs despite having been in more.

Daimos has been in the same number of games and is similarly subless.

This crap happens.
>>
Every episode is mostly slice of life and comedy about Watta at school until the last minutes where he needs to go and defeat the motw. All of the main plot happens in the scenes with the aliens. For example Watta never learns that Trider was built by an engineer from the same race that he is fighting all the time - for him fighting them is just a job and it's not like their invasion ever manages to be really threatening for anyone on Earth to care who they are and what they want.
>>
>>14459329
Kabuto Koiji dies in magma
>>
>>14460615
seems like a fun show.
>>
>>14460509
In any case, I'm certain that Luurah will want to sub this sooner or later, since he likes old stuff before the 90s. Take Daltanious, which is recently close to being all finished.

>>14460615
>>14462324
The way that SRW GC resolves the main plot is hilarious, and fitting to the series (since the show itself had the aliens eventually give up and leave): the mother computer is protected by a force field powered by several devices, with Zakuron being confident that the heroes will never get through it. Except that said devices are outside said force field. As you might expect, Zakuron didn't take this very well.
>>
>>14462799
They weren't even really all that important at that point in the game, too. L-Gaim and Daltanius were significantly more important, and I think the Baxinger/Daiohja bits were doing more at that point even - not to mention the big Dancouga/Raijin-Oh/Braiger/OG alliance bloc. Trider's just kind of there.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.