[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giga Robo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Giga Robo fightan.png (2 MB, 662x1739) Image search: [Google]
Giga Robo fightan.png
2 MB, 662x1739
The rulebook is posted, it has /m/ roots.

How are they going to fuck this one up?

What robot homages do they need?

Disclaimer: I used to be /m/ homeboard, but I'm /tg/ now, so this is the overlap of my experience.
>>
>>14458765
>How are they going to fuck this one up?

oh, it will be the usual let's just pander to the obvious popular show fans stuff Im sure.
>>
>>14458910
What are the obvious fan shows that are bad?
>>
>>14459101
Basically anything that aired on Toonami to start. EVA, Gurren, and Gundam Wing are the big three.
>>
>>14459145
>aired on Toonami to start
None of those things are Toonami originals.

Also, Gurren Lagann is more iconic and important to modern mecha fans than Gundam or Macross or Getter Robo or anything you can even think of.
>>
>>14459145
TTGL aired on the Sci-Fi Channel, not Toonami. I don't think NGE aired on American TV anywhere, ever.

Gundam Wing got big on Toonami, though, so you're 1/3. That's something. At least it's not 0/3.
>>
>>14459211
>I don't think NGE aired on American TV anywhere, ever.

you fucking WHAT
>>
>>14458765
>I used to be /m/ homeboard, but I'm /tg/ now
Disgusting

I myself was once homeboard /tg/. But it's too fast and they have mods.
>>
>>14459152
>Also, Gurren Lagann is more iconic and important to modern mecha fans

see this is why nobody likes you.
>>
>>14459846
ayyy I was a /tg/ to /m/ convert too
>>
>>14459846
Too fast? Yeah.

But this board is too slow.
>>
>>14458765
All of them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.