[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam Assault Kingdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: FIG-COL-8677.jpg (59 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
FIG-COL-8677.jpg
59 KB, 560x560
Congratulations, you have been chosen to select the next 5 figures for the next Gundam Assault Kingdom series. You can pick 4 mobile suits and 1 support craft.
So what will you choose?
>>
Isn't that line dead and being replaced with some other similar line minus the giant hardpoint holes?
>>
>>14456212
I don't think so.
>>
Gundam MK.V
Hecate
Dwadge
EX-S Gundam

That one Zanscare plane that was shaped like a circle.
>>
File: Assault Kingdom Wishlist.jpg (180 KB, 1446x400) Image search: [Google]
Assault Kingdom Wishlist.jpg
180 KB, 1446x400
>>
File: DEAA01.jpg (250 KB, 909x715) Image search: [Google]
DEAA01.jpg
250 KB, 909x715
>>14456393
From what I understand, the assault kingdom line of candy toys is being retired and the "Universal Unit" line is taking its place.
>>
File: UE010.png (632 KB, 540x376) Image search: [Google]
UE010.png
632 KB, 540x376
>>14456455
AK rx-78-2 vs UU rx-78 Origin version.
>>
>>14456413
I could see the Raiser being more the thing you need to buy all the kits in the line to form rather than an individual release.
>>
>>14456193
Assault Kingdom was discontinued with the Unicorn + Banshee set as the last release, retard.
>>
>>14456455
UU costs more, is BLIND BOXES, and has smaller assortments with equipment variations instead (like Alex with armor OR Alex with beam rifle). Fucking retarded.
>>
>>14456455
Man I loved those miniature figures. Guess it's time to Amazon these babies.

Is that a Zeta variant?
>>
>>14456496
>with equipment variations instead (like Alex with armor OR Alex with beam rifle).

The AK line was already doing this with some of their releases.
>>
>>14456522
The big one? That's Xi gundam from Hathaways flash. Has a built in minovsky craft system.
>>
>>14456523
>>14456496
And to get certain weapons or figures you had to buy the entire line and connect the parts together.
>>
>>14456413
That would have been a pretty good set to get.
>>
>>14456455
Not as good
>>
>>14456455
The only complaint I have about assault kingdom is the soft plastic v fins and skirts.
Universal Unit says they're 100% ABS, so here's to hoping they'll be as good.
Also stickers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.