[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ConRevo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
What does /m/ think about Concrete Revolutio?

I felt that Earth-chan best girl.
>>
>>14454615
I loved it. RIP Raito

inb4 he comes back in season 3 as Gigasshin
>>
>>14454615
How old is Judas supposed to be?
>>
>>14454688
Near 30 given that he is around the same age as Jiro and by SS2, Jiro is already 30.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 225x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 225x279
>>14454703
There's no way he's 30.
>>
>>14454615
I dropped this at episode 3. I don't know why, I like the art style and character designs.
>>
>>14454688
>>14454703
>>14454725
First time we see Judas is Shinka 42 and farthest on the time line I have in an infographic made after the second to last episode is Shinka 50. And Juda use to be a villain with the Diamond Eaters in Shinka 41 where the police stated that he was just a child, but Judas also said to Earth-chan (in Shinka 41) that he read about war in college. That is of coarse I would speculate that Judas was at minimum 17 in Shinka 41, thus making his age at minimum 26 (give or take a year because of birthday shenanigans) during episode 23.
>>
>>14454615
The beginning was good, but then turned into a mess.
>>
>>14454825
atching. First season gets great by teh end but opens up a couple of questions that the second season answers. Second season started strong, then sort of piddled around for a couple episodes before dropping a couple of exposition bombs and while I thought the end had a couple of issues it wasn't the usual Bones trainwreck of an ending.

Also, Rainbow Knight was the best Hero until Jiro killed him.
>>
>>14454934
*That is of coarse if the translations aren't fucked up.
>>
>>14454945
Beginning is meant to say "Keep watching". It got cut off for some reason.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.