[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Mobile Suit Gundam SeeD could have been a show about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: whatever.png (262 KB, 500x185) Image search: [Google]
whatever.png
262 KB, 500x185
>tfw Mobile Suit Gundam SeeD could have been a show about an elite paramilitary gardening school that trains special mobile suit pilots who infiltrate foreign countries and plant beautiful flowers. When people look at the flowers, they lose the will to fight and become peaceful. Then the regular military invades.

... Whatever.
>>
>>14454382
>plant beautiful flowers. When people look at the flowers, they lose the will to fight and become peaceful.
Stuff like this is why Squall is actually a pretty good character. Laughing in the face of torture and feeding his captors absolute bollocks.
>>
>>14455425

Him being a self absorbed little shit stain for no real reason is why he's not.

>waaaaaaaah I was in an orphanage with people who loved me and never went hungry or cold a day in my life. Im gonna a miserable little cunt to everyone around me to the point where I can't even return a handshake.

Still I guess he's still better than his retard party members who actually put up with him
>>
Seed is final fantasy 8
>>
>>14455448
>for no real reason

Yeah his only emotional support in his life being forcefully torn away from him as a child and causing him to have trust issues because he thinks growing close to people will make them abandon him again is nothing.
>>
>>14455469
>Yeah his only emotional support in his life being forcefully torn away from him as a child
>Only
>Had both Edea and Cid
>Had like 6 other kids who wanted to be his friend

no. he was just a flat out bitch
>>
>>14455507
>Had both Edea and Cid
>Had like 6 other kids who wanted to be his friend

Edea became possessed and left
Cid left him to found SeeD because Squall from the future came and told him to.
He doesn't remember anyone from his past except Ellone because of GF usage
>>
>>14455518
>Edea became possessed and left

Not that he remembered

>Cid left him to found SeeD because Squall from the future came and told him to.

not that he remembered

>He doesn't remember anyone from his past except Ellone because of GF usage

Except we saw that his first GF use was the Efreet cave and he was a cunt before that.,
>>
>>14454382
>When people look at the flowers, they lose the will to fight and become peaceful.
00 Movie

Also, don't forget about the Sparkly Eyes Technique.
>>
>>14455659
>Except we saw that his first GF use was the Efreet cave and he was a cunt before that.,

Not true, he had Braver junctioned all game and never realized it.
>>
>>14457645
Griever, I mean. I don't know why I said Braver.
>>
>>14457652
Griever is not a real GF, it's just an image of what he wants to be (brave, self-confident, strong).
>>
>>14457685

It's also to Squall's subconcious the ultimate GF, and apparently that's enough to make it real in-universe, just dormant. Yes, it's a stupid plot point designed for a "you had the greatest power in you all along", but that's world they live in.

I don't know why you hate Squall so much. He's aloof more than anything. If anything he's one of the more tolerable MCs for the fact that he constantly points out the stupidity and naievete of other people when letting them run wild would get them in trouble, especially Rinoa.
>>
>>14454382
Sounds stupid
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.