[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAFNER THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
So i fell for the Fafner meme, so far I have download Dead Aggressor, Heaven and Earth and Exodus.

Can't find Right of the Left. Searched bakabt, search nyaa, nothing. Any help here, really.
>>
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=721107

There's also an anon that keeps a giant twitching mass of DDL links around, if this somehow doesn't work for you. You won't need it until after DA anyway.

Enjoy the suffering.
>>
>>14451075
thanks man, I must be really shit at searching.
>>
I'm waiting for the Exodus BDs to finish out before I watch it. When are the last ones scheduled for?

Also is watching RoL necessary? I like Fafner, but not enough to waste an hour on a TV special if the story doesn't contribute to the rest of the series.
>>
>>14451127
The last BDs came out in May, just haven't been uploaded.

And RoL is very, very necessary. It's not like it's a recap or something, it's an all-new story. And gets referenced a lot in HaE and especially Exodus.
>>
>>14451136
I actually already watched HaE, and I felt I understood what was going on well enough. There was one or two things I was lost on though, so perhaps I will go back to it.
>>
>>14451172
Have you ever thought, that the sky was beautiful?

But yeah it's most important before Exodus, and critical to at least one character's backstory there. RoL would even be a pretty good story in its own right too.
>>
>>14451172
It only gets referenced in H&E as the basis behind sending a boat towards the Festum carrier, so you could sort of get by if you just considered it "some ominous plan".

But yeah, like the other person said, it is quite relevant to one character's entire backstory and subplot in Exodus, so you should definitely watch RoL before that.
>>
File: nofaggot.png (756 KB, 500x841) Image search: [Google]
nofaggot.png
756 KB, 500x841
>>14451184
>Have you ever thought, that the sky was beautiful?
Skyfags need to leave now.
>>
>>14451570
Sky-kun is best boy, YOU need to leave.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.