[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that despite doing nothing wrong, Garma Zabi was murdered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: zeek lives matter.png (513 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
zeek lives matter.png
513 KB, 624x351
Reminder that despite doing nothing wrong, Garma Zabi was murdered by the federation in cold blood and to this date those responsible have never been charged for their crimes.
>>
What do you think was going through his head at this moment.
>>
>>14450649
>Person from zeon ever referring to themselves as a slur made up by the Earthnoid elites.

Will the Feddie false flagging on /m/ ever stop?
>>
>>14450781
Why do they pick on us so much.
>>
>>14450781
They're "reclaiming" it, like nigga.
>>
>>14450722
A laser I think.
>>
>>14450846
nigga was always theres, you're thinking of nigger, but then you don't see them walking around with 'nigger lives matter'.

Yah blew it.
>>
>>14450722
If I had started watching anime sooner, I'd realize that Kycilla was my cute imouto sooner. I wonder if it's too late to start doting on her and be the onii-chan she'd love.
>>
Garma was an inside job
>>
>>14450649
he was led into trap by certain officer of zeon. Garma's death was a misfortune caused by his birth into his evil family.
>>
>>14450722

Divine retribution.
>>
>>14450649
>Garma Zabi was murdered by the federation in cold blood and to this date those responsible have never been charged for their crimes.

On a battlefield.
Without any prior declaration of cessfire or surrender.
With Garma on a Kamikaze charge.
Hence, Garma's death was in resonance with events that happen on an active battlefield with both parties sharing mutual goal to - eliminate each other

Hence, my client the EF would to plead no guilty.

The defense rests, your honor.
>>
>>14452290
The case against the crew of the White Base has been dismissed.
>>
>>14452326
Next is the case of Bidan v Messa. The defendant, Kamille Bidan is being charged with assault by the plaintiff Jerid Messa during an altercation at the then Green Noa 2 space port.
>>
>>14452355
Since the defendant is not available as he escaped from the Titan military base in Green Noa 2 after taken into custody shortly after the incident that happened at the space port.

The next hearing is postponed till Kamille Bidan's arrest.
>>
>>14452355
From the testimony of the witnesses present during the incident, it is clear that my client was first provoked by the transphobic comments by the plaintiff. The charter of rights for EF citizens dated UC0001 prohibits such ancient bigotry and discrimination.

I am well aware of the the autonomous powers bestowed upon the Titians in the provisions of counter-terrorism and insurgency act UC0083. However, the demands from the prosecution to award punishment based on it is disproportionate when comparing to the magnanimity of the crime. At this point, it has been pretty much established through various eye-witness's account that it was a very spurious act on my defendants act, as a haste response to plaintiff's provocation as established earlier.

Hence, it is clear that the crime is a very petty offense on my defendant's part, and must be punished accordingly to the civilian law rather than the one defined anti-insurgency act ,UC0084 as it is clear that it wasn't an act of terrorism.

Which brings us to the treatment of my client by the titans after he was taken into custody. He was interrogated for hours for 8 hours while remained in the brig at the Titan's military base in Green Noa 2 for a whole day. Thus, we an say that he has already served half of his punishment, for all remains is paying a fine of 300 EF dollers with a written apology .

Hence, my client Mr. Kamille Bidan would pled guilty with lesser retribution.
>>
File: quattrocoffee.jpg (18 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
quattrocoffee.jpg
18 KB, 450x338
>>14450649

You don't say?
>>
>>14452600
Objection!
Mister Bidan has been heard on official interrogation records to despise the Titans. We have at least one interrogation officer to prove it, but Mister Bidan injured him seriously during his interrogation and cannot appear in court. The tapes will arrive soon.
>>
Mister Bidan's severe autism prevents him from being fit to stand trial.
>>
>>14452600
>>14452782
>>14452753
Mister Bidan? Isn't Kamille a woman's name?
>>
>>14452850
stupid tranny laws
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>14452850
>making transphobic comments in a court of law
RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm blowing my rape whistle!
>>
File: me in this pic.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
me in this pic.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>14452860
In space no one can hear you whistle, spread em wide.
>>
>>14452856
>>14452860
>>14452850
I would like to point out, ladies and gentlemen of this esteemed court, that Kamille has, in fact, been used by men in the past. Although, most of them were French, so I do not know how the court would accept that into its records.
>>
>>14452919
Sufficiently advanced French is indistinguishable from tranny.
>>
>>14450722
"If that blasted petty officer keeps touching my hair again..."
>>
>>14450649
He was the commander of Zeon forces in North America, a high priority target at any time, let alone having deliberately put himself into a position of danger needlessly.
>>
>>14453330
Thats victim blaming anon!
>>
>>14450722
>GHIREN BEEEAMMUU
>>
>>14452850
Anon you are out of line in this court of law. Straighten up or I will throw this case out.
>>
>>14452753
My Lord, it seems my dear friend want to undertake a gargantuan task of convicting each and every citizen on each colony that sits on the every Lagrange point. The general resentment toward The Titans' presence is well documented, as evident by the some of the major public interest litigation and petitions that has been filed against the organization. There has been allegation of human rights violations, threatening colonies with poisonous gas which if proven is a major violation of Antarctica Treaty UC0079, but it is matter of another case and trust me next hearing will be decisive one. With the increasing intrusion in the colonies with their military bases with increasing size, it is quite natural that as a resident of the space colony and taking into consideration of rebellious nature which is natural at this age and add on that a very transphobic comment, my client reaction was a knee jerk reaction in that moment.

Based on the medical report >>14452782 , I can safely assume the amount of background investigation done by the Titans officers responsible for taking my client into custody. Also, from the tapes it is apparent the violations of protocols committed on titan's behalf, adding the severe medical condition my client has.

On the basis of the aforementioned facts, I am appealing to on behalf of my client that he be rewarded punishment as proportion to his crime under the provisions set for petty crimes in Penal code of the EF laws.
>>
>>14452782
Objection you honor Mister Bidan is clearly fit to stand trial today seeing as he can pilot a mobi-
wait what? He is in a coma? Well never mind your honor.
>>
>>14456272
I regret to inform you but your client is also deceased quite a time ago as he died on line of duty, duty to try each protype anaheim churns out for titans and having his lovers killed with each consequent encounters.
>>
>>14456266
As an eye witness, I support this course of action.
>>
>>14456279
Okay. I did not know that was my client. I was wondering why the plaintiff or the defendant did not show up in court.
>>
>>14456286
Because we are now jobless bums in this abandoned court, since the conclusion of what the news says "the Gryps war" and after this colony came under Neo-Zeon's control.
>>
>>14456298
Oh god, now what? I was hired by Jupiter to fucking get justice and now I find out about this shit? Fuck man, now I gotta run and shit.
>>
>>14452850
>>14452860
>>14452899
>>14452919
>>14452927
Last time we had such a Kangaroo court, a side was dropped on earth, on the Kangaroo Land itself.
>>
>>14456304
Anaheim has some opening.
>>
>>14456316
Sure as long as they change my name, I don't want to be hunted by Jupiter forever.
>>
>>14450649
Gaileo was better
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.