[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will she ever make it as a proper villainess?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Will she ever make it as a proper villainess?
>>
She's only doing it as a part-time job, so she'll only ever be villainous enough to earn her paycheck.
>>
>>14448608
Only the manga has the answer to that.
>>
>>14448650
will it ever be translated?
>>
>>14448666
No idea, but I suspect that HnG and/or Happy Scans will pick it up eventually.
>>
>>14448646
but she's got
-a sleeveless lycra bodysuit
-a cape
-a scarf loosely tied around her waist
-fluffy pink hair
-a crown

she's got everything a vilainess needs (apart from maybe a domino mask)
>>
>>14448775
Looks like this guy is halfway there.
>>
>>14448942
If he mates with the animal it might just work.
>>
>>14448608

No one has scanned the comic. The OVA is just an adaption of a bunch of the stories compressed into 50 minutes. I presume it has a proper storyline and ending.

The OVA sorta ends. The Cyborgs de-cyborg. Baradaki and Morita date.
>>
>>14455182
>I presume it has a proper storyline and ending.
Going to have to disappoint you there. There's a continuity and some changes to the status quo, but no real story story and after a while it just ends. The last chapter is pretty much what a hypothetical PEDF: The Movie would be like, serving kind of as a climax and that's it.

The original work is worthwhile because there's more of it and it's just as entertaining, but you should not expect any sort of conclusion.
>>
>>14455707
>There's a continuity and some changes to the status quo, but no real story story and after a while it just ends.
Sounds like Dr. Slump in that sense.
>>
>>14448608
No
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.