[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are the worst board I know /m/. You constantly pirate from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 20611549.jpg (332 KB, 2631x1276) Image search: [Google]
20611549.jpg
332 KB, 2631x1276
You are the worst board I know /m/. You constantly pirate from companies. They provide anime and manga for you and try to cater to you, and this is how you repay them? And to add insult to injury, you shit all over their works first chance you get. And you're such a sponge. You pay for nothing. You always say, "Oh, I'll buy it later" but later never comes.

And what really bothers me is you pretend you're this deep board who loves mecha for their lore and technical aspects when all you do is shitpost memes. Yeah, I shitpost, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't get a copy of Evangelion and then lecture newfags with some seventh grade interpretation of how Anno is some profound, intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat! And that's why you like him so much… he's you!

God, you're pretentious! And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great board, even though you're terrible! You know, I should have you know /lit/ didn't write me that note. They would have known there's no "a" in the word "definite." And I think what I hate most about you is your textbook board cancer, like saying toku and everything related to it is /m/. that generals are good here, or how Zeon being reused constantly because it's popular is the biggest tragedy for Gundam. Well, what have you done to help? I work down at the local Anime store on Sundays, /m/. Never seen you down there! You wanna help? Buy a fucking model! And by the way, reading manga doesn't make you noteworthy critic! Oh, wait! You don't believe in Critics or any professional criticism for that matter, because you know better than all!

Well, who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You failed at STEM twice, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a creator. How's those designs of yours we never see? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore! That's the worst of it, /m/. You're just a big, sad, man-child, bore.

Well, see ya, /m/ Thanks for the fucking lineart.
>>
/m/ doesn't have to be your audience. /m/ is over.
>>
File: 486549864+.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
486549864+.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
wow, you actually altered that dippy speech for family guy for one the least busy boards on 4chan

congratulations, i guess?
>>
>>14448505
We could delete /m/ and push all the current threads to /a/, /jp/, /tv/, /toy/ and /vg/ and no one would notice.
>>
>>14448492
As someone who actually thinks Family Guy's writing is good enough to mimic I really don't think you're in any position to criticize anyone's intelligence or taste in robot cartoons.

Why don't you go back to /lit/ and pretend that Lolita was a good book? You'll fit right in with those pretentious pseudo-intellectuals.
>>
>>14448540
>>14454191
What's this bullshit about?
>>
>>14454203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVFp8KTEw-k
OP wrote down every word Quagmire says in this scene and switches out some words to make it more relevant to traumatic levels of butthurt we collectively caused him, apparently.
>>
>>14448492
>>
>>14454207
Good lord, I didn't think Family Guy could drag out jokes any more.
>>
>>14454207
Ohhh. Ok then. You have to admire the dedication.
>>
>>14454242
Nah, he probably just grabbed the text off of 9gag or some crap.
>>
File: ohwow.png (164 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
ohwow.png
164 KB, 500x364
>>14448492

You'd have to be the biggest autist on the entirety of 4chan to post shit-tier levels posts like this. Fucking hell, family guy copypasta.

Thanks for the laughs, OP, because I instantly recognized the source and I laughed really hard
>>
File: ahahah.gif (3 KB, 99x96) Image search: [Google]
ahahah.gif
3 KB, 99x96
>>14448492
You're getting a lot of shit here, OP, but I thought it was funny.
>>
>>14454248
Oh, what a jackass.
>>
>neo /m/ can't appreciate a good old fashion copy pasta.

Or that it's 100% right.
>>
File: mein friend.jpg (100 KB, 870x727) Image search: [Google]
mein friend.jpg
100 KB, 870x727
>>14448505
>>
I saw /m/ in a hobby shop in Side 3 yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him about mecha or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was a little taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of me over and over again. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked away.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out with like fifteen gunpla boxes in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the boxes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any gravity infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.

After she scanned each box and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
/m/ getting baited by a pasta...

Jeebus gripes, I know we are the easiest board to troll but lets try to have more decorum, people.
>>
>>14457734
Most of this thread's been laughing at OP.
>>
This worked better on /co/
>>
>>14458083
Not really
>>
huh?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.