[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It bugs me that Shinn basically memorized Kira's entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Impulse_destroys_Freedom.png (269 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
Impulse_destroys_Freedom.png
269 KB, 704x400
It bugs me that Shinn basically memorized Kira's entire fighting style to pull this off, but then can't do shit against him later on in the series when the tech advantage disappears.
>>
>>14442845
Yeah well you know they can't let golden boy Kira not be god. Fucking hacks. CE had potential if only the show runner and writer weren't both awful.
>>
>>14442845
Because dogs only feed on shame
>>
>>14442845
To be honest looking back on him Shinn might be one of the best pilots, he actually managed to study up on an enemy's fighting style and trained hard enough to beat him.

It was kinda the charm the first half or so of Destiny had,they would always have those briefing sessions and carefully plan out mission tactics, it was pretty cool to see that. Like the time Shinn had to fly through a dark cavern with only some 3d scans of the area, or when they had to stop the "break the world" operation
>>
>>14442968
>he actually managed to study up on an enemy's fighting style and trained hard enough to beat him
So if Shinn beat CE Superman with prep time, does that make him CE Batman?
>>
>>14442845

That's because he specifically practices and rehearsed for Impulse fighting Freedom in that one area, with Zaft having the tactical advantage.

Destiny fighting Strike Freedom (I know it's the same stock footage but storywise it's supposed to move completely different) is a whole different thing. SF's guns have a different layout so he won't be able to flawlessly predict all the shots like he did, and Destiny can't self repair so he has to be more mindful of taking damage (where as in the first fight when he slipped up and got disabled he just called for more parts and tried again)

He's still able to hold his own, which is a big improvement from the early days when he was basically helpless against Kira.
>>
>>14442994
So Rey is CE Alfred
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.