[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I finished Gear Fighter Dendoh, this week. "I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Dendoh.jpg (85 KB, 318x400) Image search: [Google]
Dendoh.jpg
85 KB, 318x400
So I finished Gear Fighter Dendoh, this week.

"I think the show would have been better if it were like 26 or 28 episodes long, cause I think the 2nd half of it was pretty bloated mostly, but the last couple episodes of it were decent.

but besides that"

I was thought it was pretty enjoyable, mostly because of the characters and the mech action which was pretty interesting.

Knight Gear Ogre and W infinity were the best parts of the show for me.

what did you guys feel about it?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-26-19h10m55s739.png (271 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-26-19h10m55s739.png
271 KB, 640x480
oh and it's powered by duracell fucking batteries
>>
I found the shotas' voices to be unbearable for the most part so I could never finish the whole thing.

Remind me tho, they once wore each other's underwear for some reason right?
>>
>>14441540
it was for a sec seconds.
>>
>>14441545
Yeah, that wasn't funny to me.

That said, were they shirtless anyway?
>>
I felt like I lost too many brain cells from the HK subs and shitty video quality

Really needs a proper full sub if there isn't one yet because it was good despite that
>>
>>14441575
I honestly never had any problems with the HK subs aside from some odd wording.
>>
Is there a SS threesome with the mom?
>>
>>14441696
no, this was pre seed fukuda.
>>
>>14441763
Where they at least shirtless in the same room?
>>
>>14441790
shota fan confirmed
>>
>>14441810
Meh, their designs were ok.

So where they?
>>
>>14441528
Yeah, I'm a huge Dendoh fan, and I agree. The show got a little less interesting after Spiral Castle fell. I do like the fight Dendoh and Ogre had after that though, but still, it kinda meandered.

I thought the final arc made up for it in a few ways though.
>>
I want to sexually fuck Vega. And Eris.
>>
>>14442077
Were the guys shirtless?
>>
>>14442244
who wouldn't do vega?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.