[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
December Sky Ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: YYkvPm4.jpg (345 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
YYkvPm4.jpg
345 KB, 1280x960
I asked Zeonic if they could show the ending to December Sky. Uploaded a cam version to their group for those interested.

No South Seas Alliance :(

And 4chan thinks a link to the video is spam, so just go to that facebook site before the com

com/zeonicscans/videos/1142646439133121
>>
Imagine if they'd remake 0079 with Thunderbolt's animation.
>>
>>14438284
It would be terrible because Thunderbolt looks like shit
>>
>>14438284
I like 0079 the way it is, movies and TV.
I don't think I'd be able to enjoy any other version of it.

But they realistically cannot remake 0079 with that art and animation style. It was good in Thunderbolt because it was dark in almost all the scenes, and 4 x 15 minutes long (compiled into a movie).
>>
What the hell kind of lame ending is that? Let's all stare at the Zeong!
>>
>>14438304
I agree with this man.

The lines on characters are just too much
>>
>>14438766
The Zeong is cool and I want to look at it some more. I'm glad to be able to see an updated look at the Zeong, one of my personal favorites. It had to grow on me though which is why I think it is underated.

>mecha dreams
Have a dream about any mecha design and you will begin to love it.
>>
File: 1460740209974.gif (4 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1460740209974.gif
4 MB, 371x209
>>14438284
Beyond these two's shit taste.>>14438304 >>14441869 Its a pipe dream. Hand drawn gundam isn't gonna happen that often in the modern day.
>>
so how much does the movie differs from the ovas content-wise? does it leave the door open for a sequel considering the manga is still on-going?
>>
>>14438284
Imagine if they'd remake 0079 with 0083's animation.

FTFY
>>
>>14438230
>No guntank siege
>No gundamheads
>No feddie infantry storming the interior and shooting up the portrait of Degwin
>No Bianca
>Awful insert song
>>
Thunderbolt confirmed canon
>>
>>14442215
>No Bianca
noooooooo
>>
>>14441913
>Hand drawn gundam
Thunderbolt was made entirely on computer, though.
>>
>>14443843
And yet it isn't CGI, huh maybe they should do that more?
>>
>>14438284
I'd dig it, though Thunderbolt's style fit it's more frantic and gritty tone. 0079 has plenty of downtime so I'm not sure all those lines/etching would be necessary.
>>
>>14442315
There's nothing really in the manga that doesn't fit with current continuity. I personally would love the retcon of all space MS being armed to the fucking teeth with those back packs.
>>
>>14446638
>There's nothing really in the manga that doesn't fit with current continuity
Atlas. It in no way fits with its part of the UC timeline.
>>
>>14443843
Yes, they draw by hand either by drawing onto paper then inking it via computers, or directly onto the computer via a drawing tablet.

You didn't think that one through very far. Do you think computers magically generate the drawings?
>>
>>14442215
>Awful insert song

Holy shit taste
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.