[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for an anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: ARX-8+by+GogDog[1].jpg (428 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ARX-8+by+GogDog[1].jpg
428 KB, 1024x768
Hey, guys, I'm looking for an anime I've seen ages ago, and I hoped you could help me. It was a real robot anime, but the mechas were more like mass produced units, and, if I remember correctly, more like mecha suits with open cockpits. And they were on the small-ish side.

As for the plot, it was something about the earth being uninhabitable and humans living somewhere else - I think there was a gigantic metal structure somewhere on earth where they lived, but it could also be that they lived in space.

Then the main protagonist landed on earth and found it was uninhabitable with monsters roaming around, I think. At the end there was some story like mother earth fighting back, or something, and something about a super computer resetting earth?

Also, I think the word "blue" could have been somewhere in the title.

I hope that's enough information to trigger the memory of at least one of you guys.
>>
>>14437584
Fuck, just as I opened the thread I tried to google "anime with the word blue in the title". It was Blue Gender.
>>
File: 480899[1].jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
480899[1].jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
>>
Is Blue Gender any good?
>>
Why did the monsters have a serious case of vagina dentata mouth?
>>
>>14443586
I thoroughly enjoyed it. Doesn't get much talk on here at all. Dark atmosphere and I liked both the main characters, especially Marlene. If you don't mind late 90's/ early 2000's anime I'd give it a shot.
>>
>>14443597
Probably because the head writer did slightly lewd stuff.
https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=4152
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.