[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait a minute, Riddhe's last name is Marcenas. His grandfather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x281
Wait a minute, Riddhe's last name is Marcenas. His grandfather is named Ricardo, meaning it's safe to extrapolate that he's Hispanic/Latino. If we take the literal Spanish words of his last name:
>Mar - sea
>cenas - dinner

Riddhe's last name literally translates to seafood.

>mfw
>>
bruh

you telling me Riddhe is a Kuntala?
>>
>>14433220
nah bruh he's a space beaner

all he needs is a sombrero and a mustache and he's set
>>
>>14433217
>Hispanic/Latino

Well he looks white.
So he could be, you know, Spanish?
>>
Maybe he's supposed to be Brazilian because Jaburo was in Brazil and shit
>>
>>14433757
Jaburo was the military center of the EF. The political center was Dakar.
>>
>>14433716
>So he could be, you know, Spanish?

You don't seem to know what Hispanic means. Here's a useful link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Hispanic
>>
>>14433217
>Riddhe's last name literally translates to seafood.
That's not how Spanish work. Seafood is marisco.
>>
>>14434012
This is a Japanese show, you know, where eventually a character named Seabook appears. I don't think the Japanese really know how other languages work, let alone how he rest of the world functions outside of their little island.
>>
>>14434092
I thought it was Seabrook for the longest time, but nope, it's fucking Seabook.
>>
>>14434132
What the fuck? I just had to google it. I thought his name was Seabrook. Why is that the default assumption over Seabook?
>>
AND HIS NAME IS MARCENAS
>>
>>14434145
Probably because Seabrook actually sounds like a legitimate name, while Seabook just sounds retarded. Also, I think Seabrook is an actual last name at least.

>Honey, it's a boy, what do you want to name him?
>After my two favorite things, Seabook!
>Honey, that's retarded.
>Too late, already signed the papers!
>>
>>14434132
>>14434145
>>14434196
>Seabook
>Seabrook
Kamille after his sex-change had a weird taste in names.
I guess Seabook got fed up enough with that name and that's why he changed it to Kincaid.
>>
File: tumblrcunts.png (514 KB, 1118x825) Image search: [Google]
tumblrcunts.png
514 KB, 1118x825
>yfw tumblrcunts make "le ebin screencaps" like ledditfags and post them on their blogs
>>
holy shit he was the worst part of Unicorn
>>
>>14435476
>yfw wow, it's fucking nothing
>>
>>14435476
The better question is how you actually know? The answer for that is that you are the one who took a screenshot and posted there and are trying to rise shit for schizophrenic reasons
>>
>>14433716
>>14433716

spot the white person
>>
No wonder he's such a drama queen, he was probably raised on telenovelas.
>>
>>14433909
Well I've only heard it related to Latin Americans. I live in an area with a lot of them (highest minority here), so I always assumed its meaning.

But OK then, I'm wrong I guess
>>
File: 1467442299349.jpg (54 KB, 474x508) Image search: [Google]
1467442299349.jpg
54 KB, 474x508
>>14433217
>In the future the world and space is ruled by spics
>>
>>14435476
I feel a great non-disturbance in the force
as if a thousand eyes saw a post at once
and none of them gave a single fuck

take your tumblr bogeyman to /v/ or something
>>
>>14441125
space wall
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.