[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that battlebot that came in WITH FUCKING GUNS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: New-BB-Logo.png (5 KB, 553x97) Image search: [Google]
New-BB-Logo.png
5 KB, 553x97
>that battlebot that came in WITH FUCKING GUNS
>>
File: 1464604756355.png (3 MB, 1000x1125) Image search: [Google]
1464604756355.png
3 MB, 1000x1125
>>14431853
I really want to see that Brazilian team go up against Tombstone, Vertical Spinner Vs Horizontal Spiner battles are always interesting.
>>
>>14432363
Also let me add that the Drones are pretty much useless
>>
>>14431853
Wait what? I didn't see it is it true?
>>
>>14432372
Yes, the first two eps of the second new Battlebots season are out.
Some pretty good fights in there.

>Guns
They did state post-match that those were SFX bullets. All spark, no real effect.
The spinbot they were fighting was apparently imbalanced, causing it to shake itself apart.

Also nice to see that Nightmare's theme of jobbing hard and then still getting a wildcard continues.

>Contenders
A ton of really strong bots by the looks of it.
Several types of powerful spinners, but also some solid grapplers/launchers.
Should be good.
>>
>>14432590
Even fake that's still pretty cool for aw shit effect.
>>
File: IMG_20160623_215137.jpg (2 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160623_215137.jpg
2 MB, 4128x3096
Bump
>>
>>14432590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVO1xjqEV9g

That was pretty great - I didn't expect it.
>>
I'm quite excited to see more of the grappling bot that has an effective propane torch.
>>
>>14431853
Oh my god, that fucking ladybug thing is still around. I've never seen it win, but for some fucking reason it's always there and it never changes.
>>
>>14431853
daily reminder son of whyachi is a fucking LEGEND.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9VymPqBCCI
>>
Disney battlebots is garbage because there are no real limits to what you can use, meaning the teams with the most resources and money will have an advantage right off the bat.

Also who wants to bet they'll find a way to keep the team with the woman leading it around after her she inevitably gets the shit knocked out of her.
>>
File: BattleBots-s2-screen-bracket.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
BattleBots-s2-screen-bracket.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1688
Place your bets.
>>
>>14440345
>Disney battlebots is garbage because there are no real limits to what you can use, meaning the teams with the most resources and money will have an advantage right off the bat.

Just like my mecha shows!
>>
>>14444389
kill yourself zeek
>>
>>14445476
Git gud Tombstone
>>
>>14444356
Warrior Clan? Did they use Son of Wyachi for just that one fight and then switch back to the crappy robot?
>>
>>14446296
S.O.W is Son of Wyachi.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.