[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Kamille had fought for the Titans instead of A.E.U.G?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Kamille Titans.jpg (19 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
Kamille Titans.jpg
19 KB, 300x296
How would the Gryps war have played out if Kamille had ended up fighting for the Titans instead of the A.E.U.G? Would he and Jerid come to find ways to work alongside one another? Would his relationship with Four have had a different ending?
>>
>>14423990

I'm not sure how he could have done so considering that he resented the Titans from the first few minutes of the show and Jerid was just the tip of the iceburg, not the sole reason.
>>
>>14424011
I remember Gundam vs Zeta Gundam having a plotline like this where apparently Jerid and him never met and when A.E.U.G attacked Green Noa, a stray shot from Quatros Rick Dias ended up hitting Kamilles home, killing his mother and father. In response, he steals Jerids Mark II and attacks the A.E.U.G alongside the colonies security forces.
>>
Remember that doujin where Sayla and Fraw pee themselves in an elevator and then they insert catheters into their urethras and put a rubber on the valve so that it inflates with piss and looks like a dick when they fuck each other's assholes with dildos that give then enemas and then they put on diapers and expose themselves to the whole crew while pissing and sucking on each other's piss-filled condoms?
>>
>>14424037
Kamille still probably wouldn't put up with the Titan's shit like Reccoa did like the gassings and corruption.
>>
>>14424077

Yea, I can't see even that being enough to sway him because he's upset about a lot more than Jerid even when the show starts and if he saw people gassing colonies or whatever he's not the type to put up with it.
>>
>>14423990
Apolly becomes the Zeta Gundam pilot and kills all of Jerid's girlfriends.
>>
>>14424072
ya, was he a titan in that one?
>>
>>14424072
Which one is this?
>>
File: kamille.jpg (11 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
kamille.jpg
11 KB, 180x280
I need pic related piloting a Titans Mk-II, STAT!
>>
Let's think order of events. And does Jerid become A QUATTRO and mentor Kamille? Does Kamille still hate adults? Can Pappy end up guiding Kamille to become an ultimate Newtype with him and they use a combined Bio-Sensor Blast to mind crush the Argama crew?
>>
>>14423990

The writers would have just picked another Gary Stu for the lead role and Kamille would have been just another Titan grunt without any newtype powers.
>>
>>14425002
>Does Kamille still hate adults?
He, Four and Jerid overthrow Jamitov and Bask and change the mission of the Titans to gassing all the adults.
>>
File: CmILrMBUYAQCAqN.jpg:orig.jpg (37 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
CmILrMBUYAQCAqN.jpg:orig.jpg
37 KB, 768x768
Kamille gets his princess and doesn't become a potato.
Only Fa loses.
>>
>>14424600
>Apolly becomes the Zeta Gundam pilot and kills all of Jerid's girlfriends.

10/10, would watch

Also wish they'd have stuck with captain Henken longer. Not that there's anything wrong with Bright, but Henken was cool as hell. Really, at the start of the show, the AEUG crew was pretty tight. They had the whole ragtag group going up against a far superior force, with a couple cool advantages like a sweet-ass ship, bitchin' Rick Dias suits, early 80s fashion, and sweet shades.

And then it becomes progressively less interesting from there on out.
>>
>>14424989
try the first couple of Zeta episodes
>>
>>14425032

He had newtype powers before joining A.E.U.G. He was having visions of space and twigging Char's newtype reaction in the first few minutes of the show.
>>
>>14425963
I meant Titans Kamille, fully indoctrinated.
>>
>>14424072
>Remember that doujin where Sayla and Fraw pee themselves in an elevator
No?
>>
>>14424072
Yeah, but how is it related?
>>
>>14423990
Kamille was a skilled pilot and powerful too. He, Emma, and Char were probably the most important AEUG members.

I don't remember why Emma defected, but it's possible that she'd stay with the Titans if Kamille didn't steal the Mark II. IF Kamille and Emma stay on the side of the Titans I'd say its a probable Titan win. The AEUG didn't have a whole lot going for them, they scraped by through pure luck and newtype magic an awful lot of times.

Meanwhile the Titans (with Kamille) get all the cyber newtypes plus Kamille, a functioning natural nt. He would be more effective with the resources of the Titans providing him with cutting edge suits that tap his abilities, rather than using the objectively bad Mark II for half the war.
>>
Didn't Kamille essentially help finish the Zeta Gundam anyway?
So if he never joins the AEUG does that mean he builds it for the Titans?
Or the AEUG cannot finish their Project Z on time or at all?

I can see him going full MS engineer just to upstage his father.
>>
File: goncern.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
goncern.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>14424072
>>
>>14429769
Emma had defected due to seeing how inhuman the tactics Bask Ohm was using, like using Kamiles mother as bait to recapture the gundam Mark II,

I would be curious to see how Kamille and Scirroco would have gotten along, given how similar they were.
>>
>>14423990
It would have made Char THE coolest antagonist of any series based on the fact that more than one lead character is in direct conflict with him throughout the same timeline.

Btw, has that ever been done before?
>>
>>14429856
About what?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.