[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick your most recent /m/ show, comics, vidya game, or whatever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Pick your most recent /m/ show, comics, vidya game, or whatever.

Now replace the protagonist(s) with these folks.

What do?
>>
File: Sundancer.gif (1 MB, 291x247) Image search: [Google]
Sundancer.gif
1 MB, 291x247
Everything's going fine for the Hopper bros until they get to this fucker and his exploding shields.
>>
>>14420566
It's no longer /m/ now.
>>
Stick to your containment thread is what you should do.
>>
They will descend into the greatest Ganma World
>>
>>14420566
I have to ask if the protags are a trio, who would be the third Hopper?
>>
>>14420706

...errrr....

Sasword...?
>>
I don't post about it on /m/
>>
>>14420566
Kabuto and Gatack are replaced with the hoppers, and the hoppers are replaced with Kabuto and Gatack,
I don't.. I don't really know.
>>
>Planet Robobot
Well, those Mecha Knight duels just got even more personal.
>>
Uh, I dunno, could they even survive in this world? Fighting literal gods and all.
>>
>>14420636
>>14420639
>>14423135
Kick & Hopper are cyborgs. I know it's summer and this is your first time on /m/ and it's important to impress us but maybe you should lurk a little more before you post.
>>
>>14423793
Well, if some jackass with a slab of steel and a couple magic potions can do it, why not a couple of superhuman martial artist robots?
>>
>>14423793

By 'literal gods', you mean those giant jerks you can kill with medival weapons?

I think they can.
Clock Up is a pretty hax shit, you know.
>>
>>14423186

> Kamen Rider Hopper show

I'd watch that.
>>
>>14423795
I think the Kabuto suits are just power armor.

Kaiser is piloted by edgelords I enjoy slightly less, but now punches the shit out of everything instead of AKIMBOS and TOOTH SWORD. It seems like a fair enough trade.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.