[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats up /M/ I would like some help with super robot wars Z2.2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 0.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
whats up /M/ I would like some help with super robot wars Z2.2 Saisei Hen, Ive beaten this game multiple times and I would like to try something new with it...I would love it if I can control all the big bosses and play with them through the game but I cannot find a way to do that and I would like you're guys's help with it
>>
Try asking the Super Robot Wars General. They tend to know about things like that.
>>
>>14417435

Nope, they're currently jizzing themselves dry over OGMD. Seperate thread is a better option.

As for OPs question, that sounds like some serious hacking, and I don't know if even bored chinese nerds want to put that much effort into exactly what you want.
>>
I know the first Z had a save editor, I think Z2 had something similar, maybe.
>>
>>14415606

I was able to do this some time ago, but I seem to have lost everything I wrote down about it.

It's possible, but you'd need to search japanese sites like I did.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.