[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Dorkly, you got a mega link?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 88136_front.jpg (49 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
88136_front.jpg
49 KB, 500x716
You Dorkly, you got a mega link?
>>
>>14414107
I checked desuarchive, it found this link Kasperl posted
https://mega.nz/#!lVtmVTCZ!plohSYf6bUXSXBHK-dY14f2xfXa9zkKgW682L37vEMk
glancing at it looks legit
>>
File: aniki smile.jpg (36 KB, 506x404) Image search: [Google]
aniki smile.jpg
36 KB, 506x404
>>14414121
Thanks senpai
>>
>>14414125
no problem
>>
How the fuck is dorkly the only good namefag on all of 4chan?
>>
File: Scopedog.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Scopedog.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>14414201
He's not the hero we deserve, he's the one we all need desu
>>
File: chirico.jpg (68 KB, 423x640) Image search: [Google]
chirico.jpg
68 KB, 423x640
/m/ bless Dorkly.
>>
>>14414201

He's been here literally forever. He's been here before being a namefag/tripfag was inherently a negative.
>>
>>14414201
He's a Good Man in a sea of shitlords
>>
So I've never emulated any ps2 games, which emulator works well with this game?
>>
>>14414836
Dorkly was here before I showed up during the age of Alpha 3 pilot portrait threads. He's seen the great magical girl shitstorm, the advent of spiral power, and all sorts of shit I'm too tired to remember. He'll probably be here until either he or 4chan meets its inevitable demise.

He's like, the Cybuster to our Super Robot Wars.
>>
>>14418543

There's only one ps2 emulator that I know of
>>
Can I play it without any knowledge of moonrunes
?
>>
>>14419522
There's a few menus to muddle through as the game progresses, but you should at least get your foot in the door before you'll have to dig through some info online.
>>
>>14418609
>He'll probably be here until either he or 4chan meets its inevitable demise.
>Heat death of 4chan.
>Dorkly is still posting North Korean propaganda while the boards die around him.
>>
File: spoonfeed plox.jpg (349 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
spoonfeed plox.jpg
349 KB, 1000x750
on the subject of general tech begging what's the cool torrent client these days?

My main piracy computer is still defragmenting after shoving a tb and a half through it and I need to get caught up on Dragonball Super downloading soon for a buddy.
>>
Does anyone have an Robot Alchemic Drive iso? Or any of the other good ps2 mech games?
>>
File: 1406474046845.png (1 MB, 1500x2670) Image search: [Google]
1406474046845.png
1 MB, 1500x2670
>>14421369
I personally like qBit, very minimal with no ads
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (89 KB, 477x684) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
89 KB, 477x684
>>14421497
cool, thanks
>>
Does anyone have the soundtrack?

Speaking as the guy who ripped it. I seemed to have lost it but I remember having uploaded it.
>>
>>14421497
Qbit is god tier. I love the featureset, RSS support is fucking tits, meshes perfectly with external scripts.

I used it to automate fully my seasonal shows including reformatting the filename for kodi media scrapers.
>>
>>14421497

Same, I use qbit as well. It's Vuze but faster and less bloated.
>>
>>14414121
Shit, I never took this down. Oh well, not like it matters now.
>>
How do you beat the 2nd level from part 4 of votoms? The when were the women in the fatty chases you? I
>>
>>14422046
http://www.mediafire.com/?mr44ud2t8r2a9ia

Not my rip.
>>
>>14424556
Sorry I mean part 3.
>>
>>14421369
Seconded on qbittorrent
>>
>>14421497
I use qbit as well.
As does my mother.
>>
>>14419865
>but you should at least get your foot in the door before you'll have to dig through some info online.

Fug :DD

Please help me in this matter.Where should I go?
>>
>>14425936
Good question.
I'm not sure if the research that's been done around here fell into the archive void. Maybe try rummaging through desuarchive, maybe there's some info on gamefaqs?
>>
desuarchive.org/m/thread/6856352/ seems to indicate that some research into what stuff means may still exist if there were threads about it around 2011
The threads that come up from searching
http://desuarchive.org/m/search/text/votoms%20ps2/
may have some relevant info
>>
I've played 20 hours or something of this back in the day. Take a few photos of the menus and I can help you sort it out.

>>14424556
>>14424679
You have to hit the boxes with your melee attack (triangle, I think) or with bullets. You have to shoot her once in a while though, or she'll trample Chirico. Don't shoot her a lot, just one shot will knock her down for a few seconds. The objective is to find a hatch that takes you underground, but you can find rebreathers around to increase your time limit. If you just want to finish this as fast as possible, the hatch is in one of the boxes to the RIGHT of where you start. Circle the ship counter-clockwise until you find it.
>>
>>14433597
Unfortunately, due to unforeseeable circumstances don't allow me to gather and post the pics you want, but I hope you can answer the common queries, I hope.

Some of these are-

1) Can I skim through just clicking whatever brings me to next stage?

2)If no, what should I do or look out for after stage screens (upgrade, buying, adding or removing parts or weapon, etc)?
>>
>>14433753
While you can just skim through everything, there'll be a point where a Scopedog just won't cut it anymore. It'll probably be right after this stage, where you need to fight Ypsilon one-on-one.

In one of the menus, I believe the top option is to buy mechs (only ones you've seen/the game gives you), and the second option is to "upgrade" a mech to a stronger version. The difference is that in the "upgrade", you lose the original mech, and have to pay less money to get it. For example. You can just buy a Brutish Dog for 600,000 (I don't really remember the price, it's an example), or you can buy a Scopedog for 150,000, choose to "upgrade", and you'll get a Brutish Dog for 300,000 (so 450,000 in total).

I don't know if you've already realized this, but if you have multiple copies of a mech, if this mech is destroyed during battle, you can wait for a few seconds and Gotoh will drop you another copy.

There's also the whole Mission Disk stuff, that gives you different abilities to use with L2, but they're never really useful if you don't actively hunt for them (they're those yellow icons in stages). For example, there are Mission Disks to fight Perfect Soldiers, but they're mostly hidden, and the ability it gives you (slo-mo) isn't that useful anyway.

Another thing to take not of is that missiles are really freaking cheap in this game. You can stunlock someone with them (usually the CPU does this to you). A pretty fast way to get money in the Arena is to go with a Fatty (B) with Zophie as the pilot, and fight the strongest enemy you can. Since a single missile knocks an AT down, you can just keep at it and eventually win.
>>
>>14414201
Hmm

You don't think Mattman or Snapfit are good?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.