[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's Gigantic Formula /m/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Gigantic-Formula.jpg (37 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Gigantic-Formula.jpg
37 KB, 300x400
How's Gigantic Formula /m/?
>>
awkward as hell

The mechs look fine on paper but terrible in CGI, the character design makes everyone look like some deformed goldfish and as for the story, holy shit, this must've been the most carefree world war scenario I've ever seen.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbvxlvSIIww
>>
Jesus that mech looks like a jim raped exia
>>
File: Sxano.jpg (85 KB, 455x663) Image search: [Google]
Sxano.jpg
85 KB, 455x663
>>14404207
Worst thing is that they had tons of vastily superior designs but in the end went with the run of the mill gundam shit.
>>
>>14404218

Im not entirely sure that's better
>>
>>14404133
Really bad.
>>
File: Justeen_key.jpg (45 KB, 507x350) Image search: [Google]
Justeen_key.jpg
45 KB, 507x350
>>14404222
good enough that they salvaged it for a different show.
>>
Finished it recently, if you can tolerate the chara design it's not that bad.

It's a CGI G Gundam without the Gar.
The bad thing is that they use a shitty plot device to develop the other fighters.

Remove your headphones or cut the sounds when America will enter the game, the engrish is unbearable.

I was expecting Israel to be final boss
>>
I almost forgot to say, don't download the Lunar release from Bakabt, go for the Central Anime.
Lunar's encode is horrible.
>>
>>14404244
I especially like that every robot's armament list ends with

VARIOUS MISSILES
ETC
>>
>>14404232
>only one episode
Damn it. I'll settle for subs, I guess.
>>
>>14404244
America has the best robot.
>>
>>14404133
World War scenario in G Gundam format
Extremely laid back; no sense of urgency
Character designs that shift dramatically between frames
SENTIENT ALIEN CONSTRUCTS
>>
>>14404133
Meh. Incredibly meh.

>>14404858
>Settle for subs
It doesn't have that either. Which is a shame.
>>
>>14404133
Empty, lifeless eyes.
>>
>>14405311
>It doesn't have that either.

And nothing of value was lost...
>>
>>14405664
Justeen actually looks decent though.
>>
Pacific Rim probably borrowed some elements from this series
>>
>>14405311
That's what I was saying, yes. Maybe Orphan Fansubs will do it, since chances are no one else will.
>>
>>14405984
God I wish Crunchyroll never destroyed the fansub scene.
>>
the anime wasn't that great but the OST was pretty good, it took unicorn for them to pick up Sawano's style again
>>
>>14404133
I thought it was fine.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.