[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently I finished 0079 and loved it(found 1-23 weak, but after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hegjhr.jpg (470 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hegjhr.jpg
470 KB, 1000x1000
Recently I finished 0079 and loved it(found 1-23 weak, but after 24 it was a good ride) the desire to watch the show came after watching the first 3 episodes of Origins, but I have no idea where to go next, some friends tell me I should watch some ovas like MS 08th, or start Zeta.

Is here a compresive list that tells you what the best order to watch the shows? /co/ and /tv/ have a couple for some shows.
>>
PRODUCTION ORDER
THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS PRODUCTION ORDER
>>
>>14401192
but by following that order oginins should have been the last show no?

Personally I found watching Origins before 0079 really healthy, Chars felt like he was in-character almost the whole show, how he thinks and acts, it made the beginning of 0079 very very watchable for me.
>>
>>14401202
>but by following that order oginins should have been the last show no?
That's exactly correct, since the part of The Origin that's being animated is a bunch of Char wankery written well after the original show.

Production order.
>>
>>14401189
>/co/

This explains everything.
>>
>>14401189
Give Zeta a shot, then after that dig into the OVAs like 08th and 0080

That'll keep you busy for a while
>>
>>14401189
Mostly production order. If you want to hit up 8th MS Team before Zeta it won't kill anything for you. I'd hold off on 0083 until after Zeta no matter what. Maybe after CCA also. 0080 can wait until whenever you feel like it. But any TV show should be watched in production order
>>
>>14402068
Exactly this. You've already fucked up but there's no need to make it worse. You can minimize the damage.
>>
Why is there such a huge ">muh production order any other way is wrong!1!!1!" push? I'm genuinely curious about this.
>>
>>14402359
the only reason to watch outside of production order is if you need to hear Anakin cry about sand in order to enjoy A New Hope
>>
>>14402370
>star wars prequels
>shows the back story of the main villain and a side villain
>shows more of the world the series takes place in
>overall gives a shadow to the proceeding events
To be fair, I haven't seen them in a long time, but you get my point.
>>
>>14402382
A New Hope works better for me with HOLY SHIT BLACK FRANKENSTEIN SAMURAI ROBOT IS WRECKING EVERYBODY'S SHIT instead of "oh it's the fag who whines a lot with that new gear"
>>
>>14401192
This is correct.
>>
>>14402395
>with that new gear

Reminder that Dark Vader's prosthetics and armor were built on a limited budget using mostly outdated equipment and the reason its glossy black is to make it look new and impressive to draw attention away from how crap it actually is.
>>
>>14407946
Not canon and fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.