[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There will never be another show-specific Gundam game ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Garma Contemplates His Birth.jpg (23 KB, 244x281) Image search: [Google]
Garma Contemplates His Birth.jpg
23 KB, 244x281
>There will never be another show-specific Gundam game ever again

>All those cool side MS will never be playable, only the main Gendum and main villain suit, if that
>>
>>14394228
Gotta thank AGE
Worst of all is that the AGE games are cool if not a bit grindy - but which Gundam game isn't? Well, except for G-Saviour
>>
>>14394228
>new gihrens greed game never
>>
> there will never be a good sequel to Gundam battle Universe
>>
>>14394351
>in English, never NEVER ever
>>
>>14394351
It is to bad honestly, With all the new content they could add upon, side story wise and with Unicorns plots, I could see another entry working very well.

Though to be honest, I would not mind seeing another series done in a Gihren Greed styled game, like Seeds universe, given all the side stories and plots they could use.
>>
>>14394503

>Azrael's Ambition
>Zala's Zeal
>Durandal's Determination
>Roanoke's Rapacity
>Le Creuset's SUPER GENOCIDE
>>
>>14394503

>CE version of Gihren's Greed

/m/ will go "Time for GENOCIDE" in no time flat and then they went "What? How?" when they trigged the "RAU WAS RIGHT" secret ending and mutual destruction for both sides happened
>>
>>14394557

Campaigns:

Earth Alliance of Muruta Azreal
Z.A.F.T of Patrick Zala
LOGOS of Djbril
ZAFT of Durrandal
ORB of Uzumi
Terminal of Clyne

Rau ending: Have N-Jammer developed, do not detain Rau following the Mendel events, Alignment is below 30%, Three ship alliance is defeated within 2 battle phases of jachine due.

Fire GENESIS?

Yes (Three ships still alive): Historical ending, Patrick dies, war ends.
Yes (Three ships defeated) GENESIS fires, Earth is destroyed, mankind enters into endless war, bad end.
No: Rau now listed as "MIA", Azreal, Druggie and Dominion crew listed as "KIA", invade Lunar HQ to end war.
>>
>>14394710

What about preventing certain things from happening if you keep a certain stat above a threshold? Considering how ZAFT's war efforts had been set back multiple times due to Rau being a leaksack, having your Intelligence and Counter-Intel above 90 or something could prevent the following:

Operation Spitbreak: Either EA didn't trip CYCLOPS in JOSH-A or you just go to Panama and beat their ass down anyway (before they had Strike Daggers)
Mendel Event: Rau couldn't leak NJC to EA, your forces in Boaz wouldn't get wiped out
>>
>>14394839
>90

That's a bit high, isn't it?

A lot of the plot events in SEED could be avoided if the people in charge were

a) a smidgen smarter
b) not frothing lunatics
>>
>>14394839

ZAFT path: If you follow the Archangel with the Zala team to Earth, Nichol dies and you get the N-jammer tech a few turns after. If you don't follow the Archangel, it arrives at Alaska early and the Alliance can build Gundam types early. However, Nichol, Andrew and others survive to follow Z.A.F.T.

Earth Alliance path: Choose to support the Archangel, you will lose the Artemis base, the entire 8th fleet, and Kira will go missing following the battle with the Zala team. Choose to not support the Archangel and the crew goes missing, but the N-jammer is not developed until after the battle of Boaz for ZAFT.
>>
>>14394228

Why are you happy Gihren? I know you're evil Gundam Hitler and all, but smiling at our lack of grunt filled games is truly sinister. :(
>>
File: NPJH50681_00034.jpg (56 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00034.jpg
56 KB, 960x544
I want a Gundam game with custom pilots
>>
>>14394933
>ZAFT path: If you follow the Archangel with the Zala team to Earth, Nichol dies and you get the N-jammer tech a few turns after. If you don't follow the Archangel, it arrives at Alaska early and the Alliance can build Gundam types early. However, Nichol, Andrew and others survive to follow Z.A.F.T.

If you don't follow it, the Freedom never gets stolen?
>>
>>14397652

Once Freedom is developed, it will be stolen regardless by the Clyne faction. Not sending the Zala unit would save some pilots, and also give you the option to not send Athrun out with the Justice. N-jammer will end up in Alliance hands if your alignment is to low before Mendel events.
>>
>>14394856

Consider how those are "Top Secret" military intelligence and it got leaked by one dude, having a much higher (Counter)-Intel stat could stop Rau from ruining your day

>>14394933
>>14398003

>N-Jammer Canceller

FTFY, N-Jammer was already a thing when SEED began

>Once Freedom is developed, it will be stolen regardless by the Clyne faction

But who'd pilot it if Lacus didn't take in Kira?
>>
>>14398733
Most likely for the sake of how Gihrens Greed games usually handle those kind of events, once the ORB faction can be invaded, the Archangel crew would no longer be listed as MIA and would appear under ORB, along with the Clyne forces. Under the situation the Zala unit did not go after the Archangel, the Freedom would still be transferred to Kira regardless. The only major events affected by not having Kira get the Freedom during Spitbreak would be...

E.A (Agree to use cyclops): No reports of the cylops are released, 90% of all forces at JOSH-A are killed on phase 6 of 7. JOSH-A can no longer produce units. Survivors among the Eurasian Federation members return to active duty. -300 Alignment

E.A (Refuse Cyclops use) Regular battle, JOSH-A remains a usable base. Blue Cosmos support lowers, Eurasian Federation survivors return to active duty. +50 Alignment

Z.A.F.T (Spy level below A): On phase 6 of 7, Cyclops detonates, destroying over 90% of all forces at the base. Moral drops by 50. Panama invasion plan added.

Z.A.F.T (Spy level above A) Spies report a cyclops system hidden below the base. Cyclops detonates on phase 6 of 7, killing 50% of all ZAFT forces and 90% of all Earth Alliance Forces. JOSH-A can no longer produce units. Moral drops 20, Panama invasion plan added.
>>
>>14394933

I feel the EA path in regards to the Archangel would be similar to how the White Base was handled, basically deciding how soon you want them or if you want them to keep killing aces with Alaska being the hard cut off.

Deploy 8th Fleet to reinforce Archangel with new orders: Archangel Mode ON. Archangel descends to Earth but lands in Africa, 8th Fleet annihilated, Admiral Halberton KIA.

Divert Archangel to Moon Base: Archangel Mode OFF. One Archangel and Strike Gundam appear at Ptolemaeus Base. Kira Yamato, Murrue Ramius, Natarle Badgirule, Tolle Koenig, and Flay Allister appear at Rank E. Mu La Flaga returns to active duty.

With variations of Archangel Mode OFF appearing at future conjunctions but with Kira, Murrue, Natarle, and Mu having higher stats up till Alaska unless something gets them defeated in battle. Not securing them support of Desert Dawn would have the AA defeated and you'd lose the Strike and Archangel but still get the crew for example. For Alaska though I think not using the Cyclops would result in not losing the Archangel itself though you may still lose Kira for good.
>>
>>14399030
I'd say trying to get to the moon base would still lead to an MIA situation. The only way to avoid the MIA situation would be to get the Archangel back to Alaska, have a high enough alignment and don't use the cyclops. The Archangel crew (besides Kira) will return to fight in active duty.

Regardless of choice however, Mu will always be listed as KIA during Jachine. If the Three Ships Alliance is in effect, Mu will be "killed" during the battle as long as your alignment is high enough. If you have the Archangel crew on your side, you get a report saying Mu has been shot down by a prototype ZAFT gundam type. 1 providence appears with Rau as the pilot, Mu is listed as MIA until Destiny. Regardless of your path, Neo will be playable at the start of the Destiny path.
>>
>>14399203

Hmmm fair enough. I actually figured them going to the moon after meeting up with the 8th fleet would be fine since they're going to an actual stronghold rather than attempting to go to Earth while exposed. I certainly agree on the alignment and cyclops point though as well as the Mu and Neo bit.

I would say though that by not progressing far enough, there's no way for the EA to get the NJC so you have to make do with all conventional forces to take Boaz and Jachin while ZAFT retains all of its nuke suits. It'd be a definite trade off between retaining pilots for the EA or empowering both Orb and ZAFT through canon events.
>>
>>14399318
As you said, without nukes, Boaz and Jachine due would both need to be taken with just mobile suit and battleship support only. If you did not deploy nukes and managed to take control of Jachine, you would have to occupy the PLANTs to end the war. Patrick Zala dies and you move onto Destiny pathline. Not sure how it would work if the EA had managed to win, logically they would have genocided every person in those colonies, but I am sure they could find a way to rig something up to make a reasonable campaign work.
>>
>>14399367

If it's anything like the Zeon Perfect Victory, the PLANTs would probably rise back up through some misplaced nationalism in the same way the Titans rise from the defeated Federation. Alternatively, Orb or some of the other neutral countries prop it back up in the interim. Alternatively Alternatively, because Alaska and Panama weren't utter disasters, the war doesn't become ultra genocidal like in canon and the PLANTs end up under lock and key not unlike Zeon post OYW. Skies the limit with scenarios.
>>
>>14397240
Same. I LOVED Encounters in Space's Mission mode. Would love to see like a career mode made out of that with chronological order of events or some shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.