[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlebots is on RIGHT. NOW. on ABC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Battlebots_logo.0.0.jpg (133 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Battlebots_logo.0.0.jpg
133 KB, 1600x900
Battlebots is on RIGHT. NOW. on ABC
>>
,,,or is it?
>>
>>14394059
It is
>>
>>14394029
Gonna let the dvr record for another half an hour so I can skip the commercials.
>>
>hammer bots
whats the point? use a spike instead
>>
Jesus christ Hyperforce calm down, stop, it's already dead

I think that might have been the most brutal fight I've seen from recent battlebots. That's the stuff I like to see, too, even if it's probably hell to rebuild from that.
>>
For a 2-hour deal, they're skimming past most of the fights. Really shoulda just did those in another episode instead of leaving 95% on the cutting room floor.
>>
>>14395735
It sounds like a lot of the ones that got skipped were those, "One guys weapon didn't work, so the other guy pushed him around for three minutes," ones from the recaps. I wish that they let them do a proper shakeout before the fight and spin their weapons up to make sure that they work.
>>
>>14396925
They do. Are you sure it didn't break after the fight started?
>>
>>14394029
Fuck me, I missed the first episode.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.