[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came here to laugh at you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: bubblegum072.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bubblegum072.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
I came here to laugh at you.
>>
File: bgc02-2.jpg (170 KB, 800x1179) Image search: [Google]
bgc02-2.jpg
170 KB, 800x1179
No, Nene. You came to cry at us.
>>
It's kind of funny how that picture of Char became a meme, and yet it's the exact opposite of what he meant in that context.
>>
>>14387227

I like how Gundam fans have talked that franchise into the ground so hard that the only thing left for them to do is to scour the internet for other images that have only the loosest, most tangential similarity to scenes from Gundam and them post them as Gundam memes.
>>
File: ItsPurposeAndContext_Gone.png (183 KB, 500x658) Image search: [Google]
ItsPurposeAndContext_Gone.png
183 KB, 500x658
>>14387311

It's not like there's no precident for such things in images like that. In some cases they meme relies on the context being removed.

On a tangent: The meme concept itself is getting stretched out like crazy. At this point it's teetering between being a sort of in-joke, to being a type of prank. I guess it's because it's easy to stretch and abuse words in to meaninglessness on the internet.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.