[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /m/ think of Armor Hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: ArmorHero.jpg (172 KB, 649x584) Image search: [Google]
ArmorHero.jpg
172 KB, 649x584
What does /m/ think of Armor Hero?
>>
Not /m/
>>
File: kill me now.jpg (91 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
kill me now.jpg
91 KB, 480x640
>>14387053
Not this /m/eme again. It's toku so its place is here.
>>
when will the release of Armor Hero Captor King movie be out again?
>>
>>14387011
How much of it is translated or even available?
>>
File: eJt5T6x.png (429 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
eJt5T6x.png
429 KB, 896x504
>>14387473
>Armor Hero Captor King

End of the year, start of next year depending on when it's finished.

Lava's my favorite show, it's got a cool concept with having a hero that's part monster and who needs to transform to stay human. XT's also pretty cool, they do this arc where they go into the past and you see the heroes relive the lives of their ancestors.
>>
>>14387478
Well, the fansubber group only did the 1st season and promised to do the 2nd but never delivered. However, the Chinese company dubbed the entire series in English 1st & 2nd (very badly may I add).
>>
>>14387011
Didn't really enjoy either dubbed series, but I'm still hoping Lava gets subbed/dubbed soon. Actually just found out the space themed sentai counterpart has subs, so I started watching it last week here

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQukwpGC9a0wDiyR458jRx35Erf4ujnTS

Speaking about foreign toku, any Indo anons know if Bima is going to get another series?
>>
I wish it was better.
>>
>>14388038

And Japanese.
>>
>>14388041
So Japanese are only allowed to do toku now?
>>
It has great suit designs, but the series itself is pretty boring
>>
>>14387011
Not enough armored chicks.
>>
>>14387053
Can we just get Toku its own corner?
I like both mech and toku, but I can understand why some /m/ech fans are irritated.
>>
>>14391975
Let's petition Hiro then
>>
File: what's going on in this thread.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
what's going on in this thread.jpg
123 KB, 1024x1024
>>14391975
It's not big enough for its own board. Besides, that's an awful idea. Toku can stay. It's not eating up the board.
>>
>>14398125
if toku wasnt on m, it would be even slower than it is now
>>
>>14391975
for what, im a robotfag and toku takes up literally no space. Board is slow as shit anyways, its not like toku is just clogging up the screen pushing mecha threads off the board.
>>
>>14387011
Blue one always looks best.
>>
>>14398125
>It's not eating up the board.
Tell that to the 20 generals.
>>
>>14402482
Tell that to zods snapped neck.
>>
>>14391975
without toku /m/ would become even slower than it currently is
>>
>>14398491
>>14402538
Stop it. That's a poor argument. It forces you into a position where you are admitting you don't think Sentai, Rider, etc don't belong on /m/. /m/ doesn't need filler to generate discussion. You should only talk about a subject if you think it actually belongs here.
>>
>>14391975
That would be pointless. Even if there was a toku board, toku with mecha in it would still be on topic here. Just like mecha anime is on topic here, despite /a/ existing.

Well I guess that would remove the Garo threads. What a fucking accomplishment.
>>
>>14387011
I watched about 1/2 the first season before I realized "wait a sec, this is even worse than sentai and rider" I love some of the suits and I am still curious if there is a figuarts equivalent
>>
>>14404643
Is there even a place you can buy Armor Hero shit? Is there Chinese Mandarake?
>>
>>14404643
Give the second or third seasons a watch. I feel they managed to find they balance in the second season - the first was their first attempt at such a large scale project.
>>
>>14404697
Baidu? Alibaba?
Or just eBay it?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.