[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard the new Mazinger Z is one of them KEIKAKU DOORI kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I heard the new Mazinger Z is one of them KEIKAKU DOORI kind of anime which I sorta like..
Is it worth a watch ?
>>
It's got giant rowboats in it. Do you like giant rowboats?
>>
>>14383019
>is one of them KEIKAKU DOORI

TOP FUCKING KEK

It's literally the furthest away from being keikaku doori. It's ass-pulling garbage, and not of the entertaining kind.
>>
>>14383019
yes
>>
>>14383019
It crashed and burned so hard they cancelled any and all animated sequels to it they were planning.

The manga at least spawned the Shin Mazinger ZERO stuff which... uh. it's a thing, at least.
>>
>>14383110
>It crashed and burned so hard they cancelled any and all animated sequels
>What is Mazinkaiser SKL
>>
>>14383019
It's my favorite anime. Honestly, it's too much of a wild ride for me to care what was properly established and what wasn't, but most things got set up well enough regardless.
>>
>>14383478
>What is Mazinkaiser SKL
I'll tell you what it's not: a sequel to Shin Mazinger.

Also didn't it start airing before Shin got axed?
>>
Watching this anime with /m/ was absolutely glorious.
Baron Ashura was fantastic in this show.
>>
>>14383584
Mazinger shit hasn't had animated sequels since the 70s

Don't act like Shin wasn't par for the course.
>>
>>14383607
So I guess the whole 'Z Chapter' thing was just them being dicks, then?
>>
>>14383610
Perhaps it was them letting us know early that Shin would only cover the "Mazinger Z" part of the story and nothing further.
>>
Shin Great Mazinger when...
>>
>>14383620
...then why not just call it 'Shin Mazinger Z' instead of Shin Mazinger Impact (Z Chapter)? The -hen/chapter bit is definitely something they use when they're doing or teasing multi-part works.

>>14383636
Shin Mazinger ZERO vs Ankoku Daishogun, if you feel like reading the mango, or hope that the SRW gods are feeling merciful when it comes to V.
>>
>>14383636
Never. It was the least popular installment of the trilogy because it was the one that involved Kouji the least. Nowhere near as many people have nostalgia for it and it wouldn't sell near as much. Mazinger is doomed to forever revolve around Kouji Kabuto.
>>
>>14383468
>Of course you can't name the times when it was a genuine asspull

That guy who blew himself up with a bomb implanted inside his body is fine. All according to plan.

15-year-old Kabuto Kouji's secret mom met his dad 10 years ago, when she was establishing that the entire universe revolved around her before the show even began.

Everyone "pretends" to fall for every dumbfuck plan even though there's never any gain from not just foiling it immediately, because the writers obviously just kept piling up bullshit until they couldn't think of a solution and then just had Tsubass go, "But of course! I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew..." and then reveal that there hasn't been any actual danger, plot development, or danger of plot development for the last five episodes because it was all a ruse (that accomplished nothing).
>>
>>14383019
Not really, its pretty shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.