[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DAT USO MANG! HE A MANRY MANLET WHO DOES WHAT HE DOES WITH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: VictoryGundamEpisode26.png (156 KB, 711x398) Image search: [Google]
VictoryGundamEpisode26.png
156 KB, 711x398
>DAT USO MANG! HE A MANRY MANLET WHO DOES WHAT HE DOES WITH NO FUCKS GIVEN!

>Cries bitch tears after being involved and seeing friends die for 26 episodes

You lied to me /m/! I thought Uso was supposed to be this stone cold badass, but really he's just as big a pussy as Amuro or Kamille.

Also he cried for a woman. That's about as dumb as getting emotional about throwing away a discarded tissue. What even the fuck?
>>
isn't he like 12?
>>
>>14382914
He's handling his shit in that situation better than you ever would.
>>
>>14382918
He is. I've been watching Victory again after dropping it around episode 25 and now I regret it because I keep hearing Uso is supposed to be alpha as fuck but he isn't. He's a stupid fucking kid who almost got himself and his friends killed by trying to save some nigger bitch he only kind of lived next door to.
>>
>>14382924
He's not ALPHA AS FUCK in the sense that you think. He just has the scent that attracts all the hot ladies.
>>
File: no.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
no.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
>>14382914
>>14382924
>this thread
>>
man i was pretty disappointed with Victory.

I kept hearing good things so I picked it back up after dropping it years ago when i got to the "bath" episode.

I liked Uso (a lot), but man everyone around him is terrible.

Marbet was ok I guess.

Oliver dies for no reason. If he didn't slam his fighter in to the Adrastea, they would have had 2 V2's.

Shakti was awful. She turns down Uso's offer to take her in to space with the ticket he had because she wanted to go back to Kasarelia--Only to tell Suzy that the place she actually wanted to be was space. She gets in everyone's way, and basically gets both of Uso's parents killed. I laughed when Uso's Dad gave her that look after she and Uso escaped from the Angel Halo. I was thinking the same thing as him.

Chronicle has a dumb voice and mask.

Katejina was an awful person as well, but at least she kind of made sense unlike Shakti, who would make the worst possible decision every single time.

All the adults in Victory are really selfish and that might be what the message was, but damn it was tedious.

I like Karlmann.

I will say though, that the V1 is one of the best looking Mobile Suits from any timeline.
>>
File: cleanse it with fire.png (329 KB, 594x447) Image search: [Google]
cleanse it with fire.png
329 KB, 594x447
>>14382976
>>
>>14382985
>hurrrduurr I'm a fucking retard please rape my face

Fuck off to MAL with your shitty opinions and limited understanding of a simple show.
>>
>>14382985
>Oliver dies for no reason. If he didn't slam his fighter in to the Adrastea, they would have had 2 V2's.
But there was a reason: so only the main character would have a V2.
>>
>>14382991
please let me know where i am mistaken. i would genuinely like to know what i am missing.

>>14383000
good point
>>
>>14382991
Not that guy, but I understand your opinion is shit if you like something as retarded as Gundam.
>>
>>14382914
>Also he cried for a woman. That's about as dumb as getting emotional about throwing away a discarded tissue.
Edgy bait
>>
>>14383055
It was a throwaway character anyway. No personality other than just "Being there". Nothing to cry "Lel misogyny" about you stupid SJW.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.