[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the best zabi and why is it dozel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 640x480
Who's the best zabi and why is it dozel
>>
He's a good guy.
>>
He's not a sociopath or pretty boy.
>>
>>14381206
>Daughter became the means to continue the war.

I know it's Haman's fault but,heh.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160607-194035.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160607-194035.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>14381206
Sorry m8. /m/ democratically elected Garma (best Zabi) as best Zabi.
>>
>>14381645
Since when has the Zabi family had anything to do with democracy.
>>
>>14381652
Touche, faggot.
>>
Because he is so bara.
>>
>>14381206
Really liking him in origin too.
>>
>>14382668
I think he's too dumb in Origin. He never looked very smart in 0079, but not this dumb baby.
>>
>>14381645
glemy is missing
>>
>>14381206
Zabis a shit

Deikun a crazy hobo

Fuck space colonies

Fuck space

Fuck your mom

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>14382920
>Deikun was a crazy hobo
>Ghiren was a machiavellian power hungry asshole
>Kycilia was his helper
>Absolutely everything that is wrong about Gundam universe and everyones lifes is because of these two chucklefucks
>>
If Degwin was smart he would have seen Gihren's speech style and realized he was a Hitler and that Kycillia was a chronic back-stabber and manipulator and should have secretly groomed Dozel and Garma to coop those two asshats.
>>
File: Japanese cartoons.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Japanese cartoons.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>14383080
>seen Gihren's speech style and realized he was a Hitler
How could he not have?
>>
>>14383092
I think he meant before Gihren took the reigns from him.
>>
>>14381206

The only edge he had over the other Zabi was that he fired Char for killing Garma.
>>
>>14383096

He blamed Char for it, but chalked it up to incompetence rather than betrayal.

If he had known Char deliberately set up Garma to be killed, he would have pulled Char's arms off and beat him to death with them.

But what would he have done if he knew Char was Deikun's son?
>>
>>14383116
Was Dozel as spastic about Deikun & friends as Kycillia, Gihren, and to a lesser extent Degwin were? I mean he did have Ramba Ral under his wing, who was the son of a famous Deikun supporter.
>>
>>14381206
Best Zabi: Garma
Best Zabi (But still war criminal): Dozle
Best Zabi Fuck: Kycilia
>>
>>14381645
Jesus that's a lot of notifications.
>>
>>14383179
I wager Dozle cares more about how good of a soldier a person can be over anything else. He doesn't strike me as the kind of person that would throw one of his subordinates under the bus just because of their heritage.
>>
>>14381219
>He's a good guy.

No he is not. In 0079 all Zabis are scheming, psycopaths, criminals nazis. Only Mineva can be said to be innocent, and that is because she is a baby.
I fucking hate how Sunrise/Bandai basically put themselves at 90 degrees to be fucked by UC fucktards and retconned the whole Nazi theme of the OYW over the last 40 years.
Now all are good guys, at the worst a little bit misunderstood, or their war crimines relativized because you know the other side is as bad.
Well in 0079 it is the Zabis that declare war on the Earth Federation. It is Zeon the invades Earth. Etc... Zeon and the Earth Federation are not equivalent on a purely moral plane.
>>
>>14384169
Oh,come on. Only Gihren was compared to Hitler and he is not nearly as crazy. Just an asshole that wanted power. Kycilia was a scheming bitch but she was mostly sensible. I don't think she would have gotten as far as he did.
Degwin made mistakes but in the end he was just a normal guy.
Dozle and Garma were decent guys. Their only fault was that they were proud and stupid.
They had no political vision and took everything they had for granted.
The only one of the buch you could call evil is probably Gihren because it seems he genuinely doen't give a shit about anyone but hismelf. On the other hand, it's not like there aren't any other assholes like that. he just happened to be an asshole that had power.
The whole point of Gundam is that humans are just human and they are going to their human things. Even the ones in charge cannot be perfect and are sometimes just kind of dicks.
No one is really innocent.
I hope you are not implying that all people of Zeon are evil.
Or do you really think that WW2 happened exclusively because Hitler or all Nazi or all the people of Germany were evil? That's not how war works. There is no such thing as "purely moral plane".
>>
>>14384547
Those who do nothing to stop the spread of evil are its greatest supporters.
>>
>>14384547
Degwin poisoned Zeon Deikun and corrupted his movement for his own putposes of conquer. Sure he had a change of heart later on but it doesn't absolve him.
>>
>>14382693
He's not dumb in Origin, he's naive and trusting. Remember, he's quite young in the scenes we've had so far. In the first episode of Origins, assuming he wasn't aged up like the main MS:G cast, he's 17.
>>
>>14384547
So is this aura that Amuro felt just hostile intent but not malicious?
>>
File: hulkdozle.png (990 KB, 1019x765) Image search: [Google]
hulkdozle.png
990 KB, 1019x765
>>14381206

Because this exists
>>
>>14386740
Probably, Judau did caused a much more intense version out of pure rage
>>
File: 006.jpg (2 MB, 2180x3112) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
2 MB, 2180x3112
>>14386756
so does this
>>
Why does the zeek in the background have no eyes
>>
File: judau angry.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
judau angry.webm
3 MB, 960x720
>>14386763
he didn't just conjure up metaphysical images, he actually caused an earthquake with his mind
>>
>>14386771
It's so he can't see the bright future he would have reached had the White Devil not sadly ended his story there.
>>
>>14386740
it was "FUCK YOU, KEK, YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" aura
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.