[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hello everyone!" "I'm back!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
"Hello everyone!"

"I'm back!"
>>
God I love this man. He's so adorable.
>>
>Crowd actually chanting his name
>>
>>14379043
>KO NA MI
>KO NA MI
>KO NA MI
>>
>>14379058
>Things that would never happen for 100 Alex
>>
More like Kojima presents fucking nothing.

See you in late 2020.
>>
>>14379010
P O T T E R Y
Georgio Kojima
>>
>>14379058
>>14379043
it was actually SONY WON
>>
>>14379010
>spoiler
Not
>Did ya...miss me?

Shit thread.
>>
So is this gonna be a male pregnancy simulator or what?
>>
>>14379488
The trailer probably has little to do with the game itself. Remember that MGS4 teaser from 2005?
>>
>>14379010
Hello everyone

I'm black
>>
File: steefanie-joosten.jpg (17 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
steefanie-joosten.jpg
17 KB, 375x375
>>14379963
Is that why the Joost has been sucking his BIG BLACK COCK this whole time?
>>
>>14379445
>it was actually SONY WON
That was at the end of the conference
>>
>>14379010
>"Hello everyone!"

JUMPING ON THE PLANET DANCE?
>>
>>14379010
Like I get that he's made good games and all (MGS3 is an all time fav for me) but jeezus christ that trailer was so pretentious. Fucking people in the crowd cheering a fmv of a naked man on a beach. Just show some proof of concept and bounce.
>>
File: mgshateskojima.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mgshateskojima.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>14379010
>>
>>14379010
>not making an /m/ game
Not /m/. Sorry.
>>
>>14379526
That was a more innocent time, when fun was allowed.
Imagine if someone would try something like that these days.
>>
>>14380526
Big disappointment right there. Let's home someone else will pick up the torch.
>>
>>14379453
>Did ya...miss me?
not
>Kept you waiting, huh?
>>
is anyone else getting a HIDEO IS ABOUT TO MAKE YOU HIS BITCH vibe from this?
>>
Metal Gear is not even about /m/ to begin with
mechs don't justify a mech game
>>
>>14381016
I actually completely forgot until I read this post that Metal Gear had mechs. I was scratching my head wondering why it was here.
>>
>>14380526
there might be /m/ elements in it, who knows.
>>
>>14380990
kojima has made more than one good game though, unlike john "daikatana was a mistake" romero.
>>
>>14381016
>Metal Gear is not even about /m/ to begin with

The series is called "Metal Gear" which are walking battle tanks.

We also allow Toku here on /m/, and MGS3 was toku themed. Not to mention the series has Cyborgs.
>>
>>14379488
>>14379526
He did an interview with YouTube Gaming right after the Sony conference and said that the video had absolutely nothing to do with the game. The interviewer even repeated the question to make sure, and Kojima said it again. All the video showed was that none of Sony's checks had bounced and Kojima was spending every cent how he wanted. The game is already 2019's Game of the Year.
>>
>Mad Max 4 OST playing as he enters the stage
god dammit Hideo
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.