[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I saw this the other day: https://twitter.com/viewster/s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ClFLflmWEAAtcOd.jpg (133 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
ClFLflmWEAAtcOd.jpg
133 KB, 1200x676
So I saw this the other day:

https://twitter.com/viewster/status/743458424218877953

Apparently all 26 episodes of the original Tekkaman were just uploaded to a streaming service called Viewster (which I've never heard of before). Unfortunately "licensing is mostly european on this one" so it won't even show up on the site if you're located in the US. The first half of the series was translated by Animesols a few years ago and all those episodes were ripped by a fellow named Surf. Hopefully the reminder of the series will also get ripped... or better yet maybe released by a US company (wasn't Sentai suppose to release a bunch of Tatsunoko shows?). I hadn't seen any of this mentioned on /m/ and thought I'd share.
>>
Cool

>(wasn't Sentai suppose to release a bunch of Tatsunoko shows?)
They did, we got a Gatchaman rerelease and Casshern BDs out of it but sadly no Tekkaman.
>>
OP here, not much discussion... anyways I have a follow-up question that maybe some people here could help with. I've seen people talk about using VPN services in order to watch Netflix or Hulu when they are outside of the US or to watch content from other regions. Any suggestions on a service that would work with this site?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MURDGxx7FJo
>>
>>14373514
I was wondering what happened to the rest of the baker's dozen titles in that deal. I know the Time Bokan OVA is among them, but aside from that, yeah.
>>
>>14373514
Are they the ones responsible for the LOGH iphone app?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.