[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ESCPAE FROM NERV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: SNEAK PLOSKIN.jpg (26 KB, 390x282) Image search: [Google]
SNEAK PLOSKIN.jpg
26 KB, 390x282
BY JJOHNNY SPACOBOOTS

Snaek pilsken was infiltrating in the duct vnts of the NERF headquardters when he herd a call on his radiotrasnmitter it was comisioner KAUK of Manhattan prison of the unitedstates of americca and cosmisioner Hauk told pliskin "PLISTKIN, YOU MUST CAPTURE THE EVAGNULION, THE PRESIDENT NEEDS IT TO FIGTH THE COMMUNISTS" ANd then Pleksin answered with mumble of anger "call me Sneke and he went out of the ducts in the control dek of NERV where GENDO IKRARI was sitting with hands of mysterious expression in front of his france to conseal beard of nfrefarious scheming

GINDU said "SNAKE SLIPSKEN!!!!!????? I thught you were dead" while making smirks of evilness at snake and then Gindo went "SHONJI YOU MUST FIGHT PLASKIN" but then Shonju was like "NO what if kill pelople? ????" So Gendo was "God DAMMIT SHINJO you usless babby I uess ill have to pilot the EVA MYSLEF!!!!!!!!!" and Gedno went intol the EVA byt then Snkae was already left from the room so GEndo sead "SEAL OF THE GOEFRONT" and Snake codnt esscape so he shoot through the concrete of wall with his gu and he jumped through the wall of the Geofrnt and he landed into THE ROOM OF LELTLITH

"WAHT THE SHTIITING FUCK???" sead SNake Plisken as he land on gient head of Lelith and surf down with awesolme parkour moves of extreme Air farce commando trianing and jump of the arms of belly of Lileth but then Lelith grab ankle of SNake and Snkaek shoot at it with the gun but then the frorce of the explosion propel hiom into tank of LCL whrer Rei clowns attakc hims like ferocious sharks of rabidness except they loook like ablino woman an d Snaek was "JUST LIKE LENINGARD!!!!!"and shoot at the clown shraks with his knwife And kick it in the face with ultraspeed foot of US spacial forces "Nice boots!" says Rei shark as it EXPLOLDES from tramendous cnocussive force of commando foot kick to the FACE but thren Snake start dissolvee from the LCL as he achieves 100% tactical armed forces ninja cocentration state
>>
>>14372313

Hello johnny how is gjony
>>
>>14372313
pretty lame attempt at pretending to be JS.

just sayin'.
>>
all the rai clone were confused of disappearance of Sknane into the LCL "WHERE DID HE GO" said Rei shark but then they look ed upm at Lelith and it was SNAKE as giant beig of purle godlike power and jumpd on the rei clone an incredlible power of jump made giant wave of LCL that break all walls of Geofrint and dronws all of NERF personel as godlik SNkae surfs down thier corpses on spear of Loginus
"TUBULAR!" say Snake as he surfs inside EVA CONtainment silo with sick doubleflip of Vietnam veteran surfing power as GUNDO EVA FORM unleash full beastmode rage of fury into incmoming wave of melting LCL shark corpse "DADDY" say Shijni as rei clones eat his face but then Gendo use MAXIMUM eva power to destroy him "Shut up Shinji yuo are the worst of my faliures! Now I wil become Yui in the garden of EDAN"

"HEY FUCKHEAD!" say Snake at Eva
"WAHT????" say Gendo Eva with scream of suprise
"KNOW WHAT THE SNAKE SAIDD TO EVA?"
"no"
"EAT THIS!!!!!!!!!"
ANd godmode SNAke pliskin SURFS SPEAR into HEad of Gendo and BINDLING light of creation ejaculates from EVA-01 at extreme velocity of slight and Snaik use the spare to direct blast of LCL radiaion into SOVIENT RUSSIA where all commoniusts explode in crosslight of salvation
"SNAKE WHAT THE HELL DID YUO DO!!!?????" say Hauk in radio as he see giant explosion of commusism
"Not hell." say snaek with dry wit of slyness. "Heaven" and went into space where noboy knowns where he went?????

THE END
>>
>>14372365
sorry but the real Johnny spaceboots hasn't posted anything in so long, someone's gotta do it.
>>
>>14372381

The real JS posted on here literally two weeks ago.

Just because you're impatient doesn't give you the right to pretend be someone else.
>>
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3202423/1/ANGEL-SHOOTEr-a-action-story
>>
>>14372313

ESCAPE FROM NERV: AN ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK X EVANGEKLION CROSSOVER

Snakle plissken was on a sdecret mission. he was infiltarting the nerv headquarters on a mission for president obama so he could steal the red unit 02 for communism, but he could take it no more. "Snake plissken, IO need your situation report" said obama and snake said "No bama! I have tired of your collaborating rules of treason! From now on I am a free man!" and snake took off the transmitter. "Damn it! Thsi snake was too slippery for my hands" said obama who crush communicator with his seminal fists. "But I will trap him and unit-02 will be mine!"

Meanwhile snake had to get out of there now bec ause he was on teh run from the president and they built drones that could go indoors and thjat was dangerous so that htere fore he had to disguise himself as a nerv employee.

MEANWHILE there was a domestric drama at misato's apartment. "I want to impress hsinji senpai but I can only be mean!" saidf asuka. Asuka sit in darkness trace heart on pane glass window in middle between her room and hte rest of the apartment in a heart shape wistfully at shinji while he cooked dinner shirtless and she had a single tear gocme down her face and it dropped onto an ant and the ant drowned. "B-baka shinji, can;t you dress age appropriate!" say misato with a blush but it wasd also because she was already drunk. "No misato, I get LCL all over my face" shinji stretch with blushing. Misato turn away with embarrassment of attractions when she write in diary

>Shinji, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Shinn. Jee.

But it was danger soon because misato was drunk and would soon not keep these impulses in check. Shinji, innocent chastity in danger! Watch out!? what will he do!?
>>
>>14372425
THANK YOU Jounhy SPabscoots for fixing my story.

I don't know how to express all of my gratitude
>>
>>14372425
Oh boy I hope Snake comes to save the day!
>>
>>14372425
>Shinji, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Shinn. Jee.

Holy shit that was gold
>>
>>14372425
>"Damn it! Thsi snake was too slippery for my hands" said obama who crush communicator with his seminal fists. "But I will trap him and unit-02 will be mine!"
>>
>>14372313
>Snake Slipsken
Kek
>>
Back to the front with you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.