[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so was that 2000s Guyver show anyways. Already finished the ovas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: guyver.jpg (88 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
guyver.jpg
88 KB, 355x500
so was that 2000s Guyver show anyways. Already finished the ovas
>>
File: guyversuit.jpg (72 KB, 306x500) Image search: [Google]
guyversuit.jpg
72 KB, 306x500
Now watch Dark Hero
>>
File: guyver zoanoid.jpg (318 KB, 960x436) Image search: [Google]
guyver zoanoid.jpg
318 KB, 960x436
>>14370591

I should have mentioned I did see that too
>>
I really liked that series and would love another season. Shame the only group translating the manga are a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>14370600

in what sense? I don't read too many manga but manga translators being fags doesn't seem like something uncommon
>>
would love to see a Guyver live action show.
>>
>>14370604
They only let you download their translations if you can prove that you have paid for the Japanese manga volume, they also threaten to quit if anyone leaks chapters. I understand why they do it but it is counter productive to the fandom.

>>14370643
Something in the style of Amazons would be great.
>>
>>14370667
>They only let you download their translations if you can prove that you have paid for the Japanese manga volume, they also threaten to quit if anyone leaks chapters. I understand why they do it but it is counter productive to the fandom.

that's really goddamn hardcore.
>>
>>14370667
>prove that you have paid for the Japanese manga volume
Don't forget you can also just pay them for it. TRIGGERED.
>>
>>14370600
And the only other guy that did, dropped it after a couple of chapters (that were already translated. Granted, his were better quality [scan and translation]...).
>>
File: 1070308-aptom074.jpg (65 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1070308-aptom074.jpg
65 KB, 1024x576
Aptom was pretty cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (438 KB, 800x1143) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
438 KB, 800x1143
Im happy that they made female guyver canon even if it serve no purpose also guyot comeback as a devil gundam knockoff
>>
>>14370680
Rulefags. Not even once.
>>
>>14370887
>Im happy that they made female guyver canon

they did? neat.
>>
>>14370591
It's a miracle a straight to video sequel to a shit movie somehow ended up being so good.
>>
>>14371746
With an upcoming Figma, in OAV purple and manga pink, to boot.
>>
>>14372213

Nice. will probably get the OVA version
>>
God I miss Guyver...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.