[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sings about swimming with a guy >immediate next verse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>sings about swimming with a guy
>immediate next verse sings about swimming with a girl
SSSSLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT! Wow wow wowow!
>>
>>14365176
Swimming is swimming anon. Its not like you are fucking everyone at the beach.
>>
That's some good foreshadowing Lou. Some good foreshadowing.

>>14365204
Maybe not a loser like you...
>>
>>14365204
Maybe YOU aren't.
>>
>>14365248
Anon I don't want to fuck EVERYBODY at the beach, my god do you even see the people who go? Disgusting.
>>
>>14365270
Hey this goes for you too>>14365273

Seriously its not like everyone who goes to a beach is fucking 10/10.
>>
>>14365176
The song was written as a duet, you have to wait for the last episode to hear it properly.
>>
Looks like she is holding a baby rattle.
>>
>>14365176
hoi na
>>
>>14367132
Her biological clock is going into overdrive. She wants babies in her and she wants them in her NOW.
>>
>>14367135
GORI GORIIIIIIII
>>
File: macrossd05_16.jpg (82 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
macrossd05_16.jpg
82 KB, 1280x722
>Actually listening to lewd Earthling degeneracy designed to corrupt pure Windermere maidens
>>
>>14367217
>says the guy who gets an erection every time his commander beats him
Anyways, it's the universal standard that the purer something is, the more pleasurable it is to corrupt and/or break.
>>
>>14367217
Control your runes matie
>>
>>14367161
Time to schedule a meeting will all her fans!
>>
>>14367217
Yule yule is Ragnan culture though
>>
>>14367256
But HayaHayaxFreyFrey is my ship...
>>
>>14367301
Time to find a new ship then. I recommend Elysion.
>>
>>14367217
giri giri ai
>>
>>14367314
Fuck that. I'm staying.
>>
>>14367217
>Bogue plz go and stay go just because you can't ship WalkurexMissile
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.