[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know how before Reconguista the Turn A/Turn X were the endgame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
You know how before Reconguista the Turn A/Turn X were the endgame Mobile suits of the OG timeline?
What do you think would their equivalent would be like in one of the alternate universes?

As in take the current time period in any given AU, advance several thousand years or whatever amount of time there is between MSG and Turn A, and speculate on how their respective technologies might turn out.

If MS were still in fashion, what do you think they would look like? What would they be capable of?
>>
>>14360717
Something about that image is gross.
>>
They are the endgame of the alternate universes.
>>
>>14360722
/thread
>>
>>14360719
I don't see anything wrong here.
>>
>>14360717
So a mech from a theoretical timeline weld of AD, CE, AGE, and IBO timelines?
>>
>>14360730
I'm just interested in speculating as to how technology would progresss long past the end of an AU series' aired time period.
Not a melding.
>>
>>14360719
The proportions, perspective, and poses are all fucked
>>
CE - Perfect Strike Freedom METEOR
00 - GN-9000000000 Qan[TTTTT] GNHW/ELS
Wing - no more mobile suits
>>
>>14360717
Well, for the Cosmic Era, I'd expect there to be some interesting developments in the technology that the N-Jammer implies. They can manipulate the strong nuclear force, that's potentially an incredibly powerful ability. Like, maybe some sort of material made of stabilized macronuclei instead of atoms, make for some ridiculously strong armor. Or maybe a weapon that destroys by causing nuclear reactions at range, spontaneously explode any matter caught in the beam. Stuff like that.
>>
>>14360757
Did they do the "and the mobile suits were never seen again. For real this time" at the end of Frozen Teardrop?
>>
>>14360797
No, they just changed the names so instead of mobile suits they have mars suits now
>>
Future 00 would have triple GN drives or something
they would have the GN wings system as well
>>
>>14361189
they already had GN wings at least twice
>>
>>14361193
Yeah but not on any of the current units
If they had triple drives they would have enough particles to wing real hard
>>
>>14360797
>>14361164
nah it was more like "and the mobile suits were never seen again...because we murdered all the witnesses"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.