[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Gundam usually about getting naked in space and understanding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Why is Gundam usually about getting naked in space and understanding each other?
>>
how else are you supposed to do it?

ZERO G LOVE
ZERO G LOVE
>>
>>14359461

It has been accepted as part of the Gundam 'formula', like V-fins on protagonist suits and antagonist rivals that wear masks. Therefore, it is something that will be included in every Gundam series to be made int he future, until the end of time.
>>
>>14360293
I remember when Tomino said that people who expected a masked antagonist to appear in G-trainwrecko would be disappointed...

AND THEN A MASKED ANTAGONIST FUCKING APPEARED!
>>
>>14360303

We were also told that IBO wouldn't have a princess character.

But I guess Kudelia was just too amazing for them to keep their word on that.

Gundam really seems like it needs an intervention or something. They know they are stagnating the franchise by returning to the same well over and over again, and have gotten tot he point where they are lying to us and promising that they can change before falling back into their old habits.

"I can stop including a Char anytime I want to. I just don't want to! I don't have a problem. YOU have a problem!"

"Just one more Newtype, and then I quit. Promise. This is the last time."
>>
>>14360337
Thunderbolg didn't have a masked villain or peace princess.

In fact, the only masked character in the whole show was this guy in the center and he doesn't even fight.

I suppose you could consider Io a princess too, since he's the son of the colony's president or something, and I guess that makes him like royalty, probably... But he's from a pacifist demanding peace while sitting behind a cast of tweens in overpowered war machines.
>>
>>14360353
we are leegin xD
>>
>>14360337
>IBO with no Kudelia

Literally when?
>>
Read the novel you will know why.
>>
>>14360387

Kudelia was always going to be in it, but for some reason they claimed there wouldn't be a 'pacifist princess' character in IBO, and that Kudelia was going to be something bold and new for the franchise.

Kudelia isn't technically royalty, but its not like that distinction really matters when everyone treats her as if she was anyway.
>>
>>14360353
Go fuck a dog you dirty gook
>>
>>14360387
>Even less women in IBO
Why do you want it to be so much gayer?
>>
>>14360404
She's not a pacifist though. She wasn't even working towards peace.

She was trying to take steps to move mars towards independence starting with deregulation on mining for her own region to boost the economy.
>>
>>14360404
Kudelia isn't a pacifist though.
>>
In space, no one can hear you cream
>>
gundam: little kid fights a young adult

which series am I referring to?
>>
Gundam became stale ages ago
>>
File: commie-space-princess.png (246 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
commie-space-princess.png
246 KB, 1280x720
>>14360404
>>14360464
>>14360469
Neither pacifist nor princess.

She's been described as Space Lenin.
>>
>>14360469
I wish she were instead of what we got.
>>
File: 1447323885000.png (1 MB, 1864x750) Image search: [Google]
1447323885000.png
1 MB, 1864x750
>>14359461
See pic related.
>>
>>14360522
>"These pacifist princess characters suck why do they insist in making them?"

>*A character that isn't a pacifist nor a princess nosedives into the pile*

>"Man she sucks I wish she was a pacifist princess instead."

They just can't win anymore.
>>
>>14360469
>Kudelia isn't a pacifist though.

No she's just SUUUUUGOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIII-HIME-SAMA
>>
>>14360303
Well he was masked, but he was far from an antagonist.
Bellri barely acknowledged him as a rival, if at all.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.