[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which would be the worse /m/ ayyy lmao race to get invaded by.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 25
File: 6ca.jpg (34 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
34 KB, 600x403
Which would be the worse /m/ ayyy lmao race to get invaded by.

The BETA, the Festum, or the ELS?

Bonus: Which race would the modern world's militaries last the longest against?
>>
I think the festum since they have the stronkest machines and are still losing? Beta come in second, they took 30 years to take over Eurasia, I don't watch gundam so I don't know about the els
>>
The Gunparade shit was pretty nasty I remember
>>
>>14357310
ELS are the best since the whole war with them was just a misunderstanding and they don't actively go around killing people. Peace can be brokered with them via people with quantum brainwaves, and they only go after said people for the most part.

Festum are the most lethal but can be talked to, and some swarms aren't even hostile.

BETA are the weakest of the three but they're assholes and can't be reasoned with, I'd say they're the worst.
>>
The JAM.

Bonus is also the JAM, because the JAM play the long con.
>>
>>14357310

beta can't be reasoned with so them
>>
>>14357310
ELS would assimilate with every human on earth in a matter of hours as their way of saying 'hi'. In terms of existential threats, the other two aren't on the same level.
>>
File: uchuu kaiju.png (449 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
uchuu kaiju.png
449 KB, 576x432
The Gunbuster space monsters would be the worst, you fucking newfag. It took a machine stronger than everything in all 3 of the other series combined (except maybe the Qan[T]) to kill them, and even then, it didn't exactly manage to get rid of them all.
>>
>>14357395
The ELS only go after people with quantum brainwaves, if this is the real world we're talking about they'd probably just fuck off.

If there ARE people with quantum brainwaves then dialogue is possible and they don't have malicious intent and can be reasoned with.

They're the least harmful of the three. And the Festum are slower but way more powerful.
>>
>>14357310

ELS are most powerful, but there is a high chance that, after the first few initial conflicts, some kind of dialog can be reached and then conflict will come to a close.

Beta are the least likely to have peace brokered, but are by far the weakest. Not only is their expansion slow enough to be contained, but Muv Luv humans only keep losing because they are kind of fucking retarded. We have so, so many weapons that can effortlessly deal with the Beta that MuvLuv pretends don't exist so that robots with Katanas can be relevant. Modern earth would wipe the floor with the Beta and never give them the chance to become a major threat.

Festum are, I think, the worst enemy to get invaded by. Communication is theoretically possible, but even in the show not all Festum are willing to listen or stop their assault even if you do contact them. On top of that they are hard as shit to kill, and their attacks range between overwhelming firepower and psychic contamination bullshit that is nigh impossible for us to stop. The festum also seem to be a bit smarter than the others in regards to adapting their tactics over time.

I think the fight against the ELS would be brutal but end peacefully. The Beta would only last long enough for the US to confirm that they do not come in peace. The moment the Beta start killing people sent to investigate the crash site, the USA will drop A-bombs on it until there is no more hive. Seriously, the US military is fucking terrified of aliens, and will not fuck around on that front.

The Festum will just steamroll us. In the time it takes us to figure out what the rules of fighting them even are, whole nations will crumble. Even after we figure out how they work, unless we can manage out own equivalent of Fafner tech our ability to fight back against them is going to be very limited. I don't think we would be totally powerless against them, but the odds are stacked enough against us that humanity would be lucky to survive.
>>
File: cdn9.atwikiimg.com.jpg (55 KB, 450x367) Image search: [Google]
cdn9.atwikiimg.com.jpg
55 KB, 450x367
>>14357416
>Beta are the least likely to have peace brokered, but are by far the weakest. Not only is their expansion slow enough to be contained, but Muv Luv humans only keep losing because they are kind of fucking retarded. We have so, so many weapons that can effortlessly deal with the Beta that MuvLuv pretends don't exist so that robots with Katanas can be relevant. Modern earth would wipe the floor with the Beta and never give them the chance to become a major threat.
Have you never watched/read ML or are you just completely unaware of how they can effortlessly crank out whatever the fuck bullshit they want to stomp anything they actually consider a threat?
>>
>>14357411
>They're the least harmful of the three
No, they're the least malicious. They're seriously trying to communicate, it's just that their form of communication looks like 'to serve man'.

Wasn't it a thing that everyone had quantum brainwaves, it's just you needed to wrap yourself around a reactor for a few years in order to increase the density?
>>
>>14357416
>the USA will drop A-bombs on it until there is no more hive.
And what if the BETA drop on a country that isn't the US? You really think they'd just launch nukes at Russia, China or Africa and expect no repercussions?
>>
File: face of bydo.jpg (52 KB, 440x500) Image search: [Google]
face of bydo.jpg
52 KB, 440x500
Should throw the Bydo in just for kicks
>>
>>14357416
>We have so, so many weapons that can effortlessly deal with the Beta that MuvLuv pretends don't exist so that robots with Katanas can be relevant. Modern earth would wipe the floor with the Beta and never give them the chance to become a major threat.

probably because the beta invaded before modern times leading to a complete change in combat doctrine when they just started shooting fighters out of the sky with godbeams
>>
>>14357469
Russia or China would nuke themselves, pretty much every nation with nukes bar Israel (who super secretly blew up a small island with South Africa) and Britain (who just nuked Australia) has proved they're willing to do that. And what the hell is a post-BETA invasion post-nuked to oblivion Africa going to do exactly?
>>
>>14357469

Doesn't matter. US military doctrine considers alien invasion to be 'end of the human species' tier threat level as a general default, under the assumption that anything capable of reaching us in the vastness of space is much, much more advanced or powerful than we are.

The US would give a heads up to Russia and the other major nuclear powers that we were launching a missile at the hive and to try not to take it personally, and then they would launch. If the hive landed in a major city they MIGHT give an arbitrary time limit for some amount of evacuation first, but if it lands in the countryside they are just going to nuke first and beg forgiveness later.
>>
File: [citation needed].jpg (22 KB, 535x77) Image search: [Google]
[citation needed].jpg
22 KB, 535x77
>>14357517
>US military doctrine considers alien invasion
[citation needed]
>>
File: Neuroi.jpg (69 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Neuroi.jpg
69 KB, 1024x576
>>14357310
I'd say the Neuroi from strike witches because some of those fuckers fly and one of the big ones can annihilate entire fleets of actual battleships single handedly and sweep entire air wings from the skies, plus they can regen so if it doesn't kill them quick enough it ain't worth shit
>>
>>14357632
>because some of those fuckers fly
???
The ELS and Fafners can fly too. Maybe the BETA, but I don't know much about muvluv
>>
>>14357653
No flying BETA... Yet.
>>
>>14357632
Actually, I believe the Strike Witches movie implied that we've been at war with the Neuroi since ancient viking times.
>>
>>14357517
>US military doctrine considers alien invasion to be 'end of the human species' tier threat level as a general default
>>
>>14357632
ELS have never been shown to fly in atmosphere, just flying around space like a swarm of bees on crack.

But back with the Neuroi, some can take the form of missiles, deploy countermeasures and expendable drone swarms in the thousands, HAVE ONES BIGGER THAN A SUPERTANKER TUNNEL UNDERGROUND, infiltrate bases as beetle sized things, brainwash humans, various other things.

The more disturbing part is that like the ELS they can absorb human tech, turn it into a brand new Neuroi and even learn from it (as they deployed Window-styled chaff during the movie).

Not sure how they produce more though.
>>
>>14357677
fucking hell I accidentally my goddamn post response, meant to respond to this >>14357653

>>14357660
Considering the superhive came from goddamn space its safe to say the 1940s Neuroi are Ayy Lmaos.
>>
>>14357517
>Doesn't matter. US military doctrine considers alien invasion to be 'end of the human species' tier threat level as a general default, under the assumption that anything capable of reaching us in the vastness of space is much, much more advanced or powerful than we are.
makes sense
if you can drive here in space there's nothing to keep you from hitching some asteroids to your spacetionwagon's tailgate and dumping them down our gravity well until we're dead
>>
>>14357310
I can only say BETA they are incapable of reasoning. Plus their numbers are 10 to the 37th power. The BETA themselves are not really smart except for the superior but they just swarm their enemies. God knows what the BETA in Mars and space can do but I think every high tier hive they have has a superior. I don't really know much about Festum and ELS yet because I haven't finished Fafner and 00 yet.
>>
>>14357339
No, we'd be completely fucked by the ELS since nothing can stop them and we don't have Innovators.
>>14357343
Are the second and third books worth reading?
>>
>>14357416
>We have so many weapons that can deal with BETA
They did nuke all the hives in one of the spinoff but it only make things worse.
>>
>>14358729
>Are the second and third books worth reading?

The second yes.
The third, hell if I know, I don't read moonsign.
>>
File: XCOM(EU)_Ethereal.jpg (39 KB, 700x469) Image search: [Google]
XCOM(EU)_Ethereal.jpg
39 KB, 700x469
Have any of these races defeated all resistance and forced humanity's complete surrender in less than a year? How about successfully indoctrinating most of the world's population into believing they're here to help?
>>
File: We are overwatch.jpg (65 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
We are overwatch.jpg
65 KB, 500x400
>>14358785
On that note has any of them forced humanity's complete surrender in 7 hours?
>>
suddenly
>>
>>14358898
as long as we have tech to find the fractal knots we'll be fine
we don't have that tech right?
>>
>>14358932

they're probably not something you want popping up in the middle of fighting other monsters regardless
>>
>>14357416
This sounds about right, though I don't know enough about the BETA for comparison.

It's important to note the very first thing the Festum did on Fafner's Earth was destroy every single satellite in orbit. So, that'd leave humanity essentially crippled and blind against an enemy that can read minds.
>>
>>14359449

The only thing that makes the Beta a threat in Muvluv is author fiat going through a checklist of every weapon or tactic that would be more effective than 'robots with katanas' and handwaving a reason for those not to work or exist in this timeline.

We can't do mass bombing campaigns anymore because the Beta field a laser class alien that has infinite range, 100% accuracy (as in, has never missed a shot that was not protected by the curvature of the earth in more than 30 years of fighting against them, regardless of any application of stealth tech or other conditions that should lower accuracy such) and one hit kill firepower. But they can only shoot things more than 30 feet off the ground, so giant robots are somehow fine but planes get BTFO.

Tank bombardment is a bitch because the Beta can field enemies with armor on the front that is invulnerable to anything that isnt folded over a thousand times, so you either need high mobility to get around them or to be a katana wielding mech.

We can't use biological warfare against them because, despite having ample corpses to study for decades, we somehow know absolutely nothing whatsoever about their biology beyond 'carbon is a thing that exists'. They are clearly organic, but no one is willing to confirm or deny the existence of internal organs, much less what they might do or how they might work.

Chemical weaponry is never even discussed.

High speed drones, aircraft, or missiles capable of flying beneath the laser-class targeting ceiling conveniently don't exist.

Humanity, in the middle of losing a worldwide war of extinction, frequently sabotages each others efforts of developing anti-beta technologies because POLITICS. This was after we spent a long, long, LOOOOOOOONG time not bombing the shit out of the Beta when they were most vulnerable because of territorial disputes about where they landed.

Without this level of author protection, the Beta are honestly kind of weak.
>>
>>14360054
In the tortilla chips anime, the Americans used Destoryer shells to get close to Laser class Baters on a hill, since Laser class never commit friendly fire.

And the politics is realistic, too. I know you like to think that an alien invasion would be a world unifying event that makes everyone everywhere suddenly forget their irrational hatred of everyone on the opposite side of their border, but it honestly wouldn't. You humans really are that stupid and short sighted, that's why spiders will inherit the Earth. That's honestly the most realistic part of MuvLuv. Even in the face of an alien invasion, humans still waste effort and time fighting each other.
>>
>>14360096
>that's why spiders will inherit the Earth.

I got my eye on you.
>>
>>14357310
>Which would be the worse /m/ ayyy lmao race to get invaded by.
Bydo
>>
>>14357429
He just said that they would wipe the floor with them to ensure that they wouldn't be able to become a major threat.
>>
>>14357416
> Beta are the least likely to have peace brokered, but are by far the weakest.
> weakest
bitches underestimated the powers of 10^37.

BETA peace is possible brokered if someone able to convince carbon based lifeform exist, just like silicone based lifeform does.
>>
>>14357477
Bydo would steamroll everything
>>
>>14360125
>>14360195
I just remembered that they are not aliens
>>
>>14360176
And you underestimate the power of carpet nuking.
>>
File: evil kirby.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
evil kirby.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>
>>14360054
Laser class don't actually have a lower height ceiling, it's just that lower height means more terrain interference, and whatever detection technology they use is unaffected by contemporary stealth.

Tanks totally work against armoured Beta, their main guns use the same rounds as TSF cannons, only they have hundreds of rounds instead of a handful. But since they aren't mobile enough to outrun some strains they're vulnerable, so they're used as a fire support platform. TSFs aren't the only thing that can fight the Beta, they're just one weapon type among many with its own role.

Additionally, in the alternate timeline technology progression is different, with much technology being behind the contemporary period (which is pre-modern anyway).

That aside, I don't really get being salty about Muv Luv making an attempt at establishing a conceit for its giant robots, it's more than most series bother to try. Yes it falls apart upon examination, but they all do, so it's a weird thing to take exception to.

>
Humanity, in the middle of losing a worldwide war of extinction, frequently sabotages each others efforts of developing anti-beta technologies because POLITICS. This was after we spent a long, long, LOOOOOOOONG time not bombing the shit out of the Beta when they were most vulnerable because of territorial disputes about where they landed.
Easily the most credible and least suspension of disbelief stretching thing in the franchise.

>>14360215
And what delivery platform do you suggest for that, Frodo?
>>
>>14357477
>>14360195

>misread Bydo as Bydlo
>>
File: Lux-chan multiply.gif (213 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Lux-chan multiply.gif
213 KB, 480x270
>>14360215
not on this little fucker's watch, Alternative V frodo.

good luck in carpet nuking when they're behind 10^37 BETA defence force.
>>
>>14360223
Stealth bombers. Durr.
>>
>>14360239
Right. This would be the stealth that doesn't apply to beta detection methods?
>>
>>14360176

The 10^37 number is in the same category for me as 'Mos 15 hardness'. Its a nonsensical number made up to sound impressive that fails to grasp what that really means.

Mos 15 hardness isn't just 'not a thing', its a thing that fails to make sense unless you toss out the old definition of the Mos hardness scale and come up with a new one anyway. Even if you has something 10 times as 'hard' as diamond, it still wouldn't be Mos 15 because that's not how the scale works. To get to 15, you would have to imagine a bunch of intermediary fictional supertough materials just to pad out the middle of the scale to get to 15. It can't exist in a vacuum.

Likewise, 10^37 is a retardedly large number. That, the supposed number of Beta SUPERIORS and not just beta as a whole, is a number larger than the estimated number of stars in the observable universe. As in, out of the trillions of galaxies that we can see, out of every single star in all of those galaxies, more Beta superiors than that.
That's a fuckton of Beta. It is, in fact, so many Beta that even if the first Beta came into existence at the very beginning of the universe, even before planets themselves existed, they could not grow to occupy that much space with some form of basically instantaneous teleportation. A trick we know for a fact they don't have, because they slow travel through the solar system and could be intercepted in space (poorly, due to our low space tech and lack of effective space battleships) rather than just teleporting between planets.
>>
>>14358864
I am still confused on they won so quickly.
>>
>>14360456
The actual Combine armed forces are much, much more then the Overwatch we see in game, which are just regular humans being cyberized. Plus they had teleportals, so they just brought in as many fighters as they needed to curbstomp the Earthlings.

PLUS Earth was still dealing with all the lifeforms from Xen being brought over by the Portal Storms.
>>
File: 1398619655610.jpg (76 KB, 426x321) Image search: [Google]
1398619655610.jpg
76 KB, 426x321
>>14357310
Uchuu Kaiju, expect a nonchalant extermination by nuclear bombardment without so much as a hello, or maybe if it's a good day, they ignore Earth completely, lay eggs in the sun and breed until it becomes a red giant that simply expands and engulfs the Earth
>>
File: 1466011231746.gif (393 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1466011231746.gif
393 KB, 493x342
>>14360568
>>Choose one of these three
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO I WANT MY OWN OPTION
special snowflake
>>
>>14360456

The 7 hour war was just an overwhelming invasion of force we could never have repelled.

You know those citadel structures, like the one at the heart of city 17? Those just APPEARED. Fully formed, all at once, teleported directly into the heart of major population centers around the globe. Each one full of armies of striders and gunships and shit ready to run out the door and start blasting as soon as they landed. Also broadcasting global jamming shit and EMPing our comm sats out of the sky.

Any place where a Citadel teleported into was immediately overwhelmed and was reduced to rubble in like an hour. From there they could not only expand their territory with ariships and walking tanks, but they had longer range missile capability too that wrecked the shit of everything else that looked like a juicy target.

Under those circumstances, its not hard to imagine how we got beaten in just seven hours. Between that and opening portals for even more offworld reinforcements, even a major military power like America would have simply been overwhelmed and destroyed in a matter of hours simply because there was never any warning or chance to prepare a defense, and the only way to retaliate effectively on short notice would be to nuke your own cities, presuming you could get the order out in time anyway.
>>
>>14357411
They go after quantum brainwaves but assimilate everything else as well.
They assimilated vehicles, houses, and entire planets for crissake.
QB's are just extremely attractive to them.
>>
>>14357416
I didn't know that the military had Setsuna stashed away somewhere, that would humans to talk to the ELS.

If the invading front end of the ELS somehow didn't make it to earth, they probably would have just crashed the entire ELS planetoid into it.
>>
>>14360578
I think he thinks that after the ELS assimilate enough Earthlings, they'd learn that hey, we don't like being assimilated but maybe we could talk and be bros or something.
>>
>>14357450
Refined GN particles released during a Trans-am burst iirc.
>>
>>14360570
Don't forget when you're being transported through the Citadel in that carrier thing you can also see those big ol' crab things. I'm still kinda butt ravaged we didn't get to fight at least two of those things. Not even in the Half-Life 2 episodes. M-maybe in Half-Life 3
>>
>>14357499
Why not emulate them then? High powered lasers shooting at everything above horizon would be effective. Von Neumann's war showed how to deal with space locust.
>>
>>14357477
Would the Bydo even count as ayy lmaos though?
>>
>>14358932

You're forgetting that nukes work on them too.
>>
>>14360096
>Even in the face of an alien invasion, humans still waste effort and time fighting each other.

Kinda hard to say that when it's never actually happened.

If your answer is "look what happened when the Mongols invaded", keep in mind that literally no one had any idea how powerful these guys were, and whenever refugees went west and said "They're coming man, they're coming and we can't stop this shit. GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER", the kings went "I don't know, that sounds kinda bullshit"
>>
>>14357517
>US military doctrine considers alien invasion to be 'end of the human species' tier threat level as a general default

While I'm going to call for a "citation needed" here this really does sound like something the US military would have in their rulebook or whatever.
>>
>>14360621
>the kings went "I don't know, that sounds kinda bullshit"
Not true, they were almost always taken seriously because the refugees came in the hundreds of thousands. The problem is every kingdom that was next for the slaughter greatly underestimated Mongol tactics.
>>
>>14357310
>Which would be the worse /m/ ayyy lmao race to get invaded by.

What ever made the Turn X.
>>
>>14360625

Not him, but it does sound like something the US military would do.

We know that the Soviet Union had plans for what to do in case of Alien invasion (jury rig a really shitty but potentially very powerful cannon by digging a deep hole, filling it with water, dropping some nukes into it and putting a giant copper plate on top of the hole. The nukes vaporized the water instantly, and the steam explosion turns the copper lid into a molten wad of metal flying into space at a truly absurd velocity. Hard as shit to aim, but basically a crude kinetic kill weapon if you can manage to make it hit). We got ahold of the soviet plans when the iron curtain fell, and there was a lot of indication that the Soviets had evidence that the US had their own anti-alien plans, and considered aliens to be an unlikely threat but one that they had a plan for in the event they ever did show up.

We have never gotten any details on the US plan, though apparently NASA was consulted at one point to work with the CDC to come up with a set of quarantine and sterilization protocols on how to deal with alien material that crash landed on Earth under the assumption that everything out there is the Andromeda Strain or The Thing.
>>
>>14360584
Considering they've been in the assimilation business for an incredible number of years, having consumed entire planets in their wake, I doubt regular humans have a chance.
Plus without any weapnry powerful enough to even give pause to their approach, assimilation would probably go by as quickly as that clip from Setsuna's hivemind journey.

Shoot a nuke at them? They can assimilate before it detonates.
>>
>>14360625
It's been the doctrine in general since the war ended. Nobody bothers t9 post sources for that because it's kinda old news, and also really unimportant in the scheme of military plans. The reality of it is that the US has done studies on what it might be like to be invaded and everything they've ever come up with said "we're fucked ten ways to Sunday the second they get here, spam nukes and pray, that's all we got."

Not really worth bothering for a source desu. It's all common sense shit and it's been the same doctrine for forty years.
>>
>>14360642
>everything out there is the Andromeda Strain or The Thing in the eyes of the military

Those old men at NORAD really love horror movies, don't they?
>>
>>14360636
So humans then
>>
>>14357310
Beta, they cannot be reasoned with, while the other two can
>>
File: 1420011664055.png (260 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1420011664055.png
260 KB, 358x310
>>14360096
>that's why spiders will inherit the Earth

>pic is my reaction
>>
>>14360224
>America gets invaded by bydlo
>Cheeki breeki intensifies to DOTA 2 levels
fuck
>>
File: 626.jpg (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
626.jpg
91 KB, 800x600
>>14360096
Is this you?
>>
>>14360096
for the love of god someone please screencap this shit
>>
>>14360642
>jury rig a really shitty but potentially very powerful cannon by digging a deep hole, filling it with water, dropping some nukes into it and putting a giant copper plate on top of the hole. The nukes vaporized the water instantly, and the steam explosion turns the copper lid into a molten wad of metal flying into space at a truly absurd velocity. Hard as shit to aim, but basically a crude kinetic kill weapon if you can manage to make it hit
How very sovietic, I love it
>>
>>14360642
Why copper though, why not some other metal?
>>
>>14360560
>>14360570

My headcanon is that the Combine military numbers in at least the Centatillions (don't ask how big of a number that is, all I know is that its bigger than the population of the Star Wars Galaxy)
>>
File: Obus_501556_fh000021.jpg (203 KB, 1489x415) Image search: [Google]
Obus_501556_fh000021.jpg
203 KB, 1489x415
>>14360878
Copper is often used as formed penetrators
>>
>>14360878
Better diagram
>>
>>14360886
That doesn't really answer my question. I guess I should reword it. What are the properties of copper that make it preferable for being used as the projectile in a big nuke cannon? I thought copper was a soft metal, wouldn't a harder and stronger one be better?
>>
>>14360893
Soft means it heats up and forms a bullet like shape while being propelled with the minimum amount of effort required. See >>14360892
>>
File: spider sympathizers ARE spiders.jpg (129 KB, 704x672) Image search: [Google]
spider sympathizers ARE spiders.jpg
129 KB, 704x672
>>14360096
Found a pic of anon.
>>
>>14357400
>3 other species combined.

Gunbuster vs Beta
Wars over, we can all go home.
>>
>>14360929
>post from 2009
>it's 2016
>>
The Joke
>>14360938
>>
>>14360096
Spiders wont inherit the Earth until at least after the hive-mind beetles that succeed us.
>>
Someone screencap the Spiders inherit the earth shit from this thread, its too fucking funny to pass up
>>
>>14360865
>>14361573
do it yourself you incompetent shit
>>
File: 1463310948349.gif (236 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463310948349.gif
236 KB, 500x375
>>14361573
>>14360865
>>14360096
fuck off and die, shitposter
>>
>>14357632
woah what? I never knew strike witches had freaking aliens in it, I always saw that show as a weird excuse to show young girls flying around in panties which is why I never bothered watching it.
>>
>>14361629
It's still a weird excuse to show young girls flying around in panties, the aliens just happen to be there. You might swap them for a fleet of hostile pants and it wouldn't change much.

It might even start making sense.
>>
>>14358785
Honestly, considering how the world is these days, I'm pretty sure humanity would easily submit to aliens that formerly murdered several human even without the promise of technology.
>>
File: Kamille punches char.gif (1014 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Kamille punches char.gif
1014 KB, 500x375
>>14361613
That wasn't me who posted the original thing but fuck you too.
Notice how I can actually spell.
>>
>>14360936
Most wars are over once GUnbusters steps into, except maybe ELS and Festum, with the ELS since they only need to touch them to win and with the Festum who can use mind attacks to deal with them
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.