[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally, I have become Mobile Suit Gundam 00™ Awakening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>Finally, I have become Mobile Suit Gundam 00™ Awakening of the Trailblazer™
>>
>>14356362
Manga ending was better.
>>
And things were going so well
>>
I nearly teared up at that scene. Perfect end to those two characters.
>>
>>14356362
Now that's what I call
" Melting into the image of Galaxy with you".
>>
File: YazanZZ.jpg (15 KB, 327x214) Image search: [Google]
YazanZZ.jpg
15 KB, 327x214
>>14356502
What is it with Gundam and ineffectual completely symbolic women who represent the pacifist option?

That shit ain't Tomino. I don't even like Tomino that much, but at least he wasn't cramming a bunch of wannabe Disney princesses into the franchise. Fuck Wing+Seed.
>>
File: 1450666319281.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450666319281.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>Truly, they were Gundam SEED Destiny Final Plus: The Chosen Future™®©
>>
t-1000はガンダムでは世界一強いって事らしい、アメリカじゃあっさりやられてるのにね
>>
>>14356527

Shakti might as well be a Disney Princess. Lalah isn't far off. She fights, but purely because Char wants her too, not because she has any personal stake in the conflict.
>>
>>14356368
Even if you are joking, that is still an absolutely vile thing to say. Take it back if you're are a self respecting adult.
>>
>Finally I have become OP: The Faggot™!
Fuck off back to /tv/.
>>
>>14356658
What's so bad about it?
>>
>>14356527
IT'S BECAUSE OF HYPER-MASCULINE ASSHOLES LIKE YOU, THAT WARS NEVER END!!! BEGONE!!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.