[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/861 49 What are nips polling about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: rank.jpg (64 KB, 317x990) Image search: [Google]
rank.jpg
64 KB, 317x990
http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/86149

What are nips polling about?
>>
Their favorite MC Gundam.
Though I suspect someone cheated the poll. I'm not one to say HA HA TURN A IS SHIT AND NO ONE LIKES IT but getting as many votes as like the four or five next highest combined? That's ridiculous.
>>
>>14356048
>Their favorite MC Gundam.
>AGE 4th
>ZZ above Nu
Yeah, they cheated.
>>
>>14356039
>>14356048
>>14356053

>一番ダサい歴代「ガンダム」の主役機ランキングが決まる! 1位は知ってた

>一番ダサい

>Most Shit

Guys the poll is the most "uncool" looking Gundam, not the best
>>
>>14356039

>using equivalent of JP reddit for source

Post the original article lol

http://ranking.goo.ne.jp/ranking/category/026/vote_615/
>>
Yeah, dasai means lame. Also, the title of the article says "saw that first place coming".
>>
>>14356752
>一番ダサい
>Most please
Thanks google.
>>
Some mighty shit taste going on right there.
>>
http://ranking.goo.ne.jp/column/article/3160/

What do the descriptions say?
>>
>Barbatos
It is because of the shitty waist, I knew it.
>>
>8th.F91
>10th.Shining
>12th.Nu

No I will not allow it.
>>
>>14356786
Dasai is slang for uncool

learn to not use machine translations
>>
>>14356793
That article's author is giving his thoughts on why the poll turned out as it did. He says old fans don't like the Turn A because of the mustache and how the overall shape is less angular and more streamlined. Basically they hate it because it's different. The author also says people think the Moonlight Butterfly wings are lame and that probably influenced the results as well.
The author doesn't seem to agree with the 0079 being there. He says it's old fashioned but it's also the basis for the designs that followed, so he doesn't think it's lame.
He doesn't really give an opinion on the G-Self. He just describes it and for some reason makes a big deal of the fact that it wasn't ever called a Gundam in the series itself.
>>
>>14356838
>the fact that it wasn't ever called a Gundam in the series itself.
It happened already with Turn A. Not sure why he is surprised.
>>
>>14356845

Corin calls it a Gundam a few times, and I think Gym and Midgard did too.
>>
>AGE-1 on the list

Japan has shit tastes.
>>
File: layzner-exia.jpg (308 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
layzner-exia.jpg
308 KB, 1024x678
>>14356039
>>14356762
>Nips favorite lead Gundam is Exia

For once, they don't have shit taste.
>>
>>14356882
>followed by Age-2

Yeah, no.
>>
File: 1454613461497.png (406 KB, 539x532) Image search: [Google]
1454613461497.png
406 KB, 539x532
>>14356039
>Turn A
>ZZ
>F91
>Nu
>>
I think Turn A's head is lame, the moustache is just plain weird and could have been done better, but I'm a mech-legman and Turn A's legs are beautiful, the crotch cockpit is a minus.

I'm pretty sick of RX-78 because you can see parts of it on any gundam and because every Gundam merchandise has had at least more than 1 RX-78 incarnation in it.

G-Reco is, like Turn-A, too different from what you'd expect a Gundam to look like, it just looks very... soft, like something you'd cuddle with instead of go to battle with.
>>
File: Cj5cnJeUUAA_-5H.jpg (78 KB, 600x687) Image search: [Google]
Cj5cnJeUUAA_-5H.jpg
78 KB, 600x687
>>14357124
>like something you'd cuddle with
Pay attention not to stick the horns in one of your eyes.
>>
>Japs always gotta trash the 'stashe
>>
>>14356039
>turn A first
good taste Japan.
>>
>>14357877

The polls for the "most lame" Gundam.

I'm not surprised, since I've heard very little lover for Turn A from that side. It took a while for the design to grow on me, as well. It's a really elegant piece of work, and I'd say it's pretty handsome...but it's too out there when considering the Gundam line.
>>
>>14360194
>but it's too out there when considering the Gundam line.

Isn't that suppose to be the intention, that the Gundam design evolved to the point that what we ended up getting was more alien than we would normally peg it as a gundam?
>>
File: ClAI1MlUgAAwgxz.jpg orig.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ClAI1MlUgAAwgxz.jpg orig.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.