[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So have they ever acknowledged the real villains of the universal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Ae.png (31 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
Ae.png
31 KB, 207x207
So have they ever acknowledged the real villains of the universal century? Bunch of War Mongering profiteers
>>
File: F91.jpg (287 KB, 1417x1963) Image search: [Google]
F91.jpg
287 KB, 1417x1963
>>14347672
Well at least my favorite gundam wasn't built by these fucks
>>
>>14347672
Yeah, by 0096 the EF is doing it's spec-ops MS development in house such as with the Loto, because they don't want another prototype 'accidentally' falling into zeek hands
>>
>>14347672
>blaming Anaheim when Jupiter is RIGHT THERE

Anaheim just makes gizmos, anon

Jupiter controls the purse strings, and sends its incredibly handsome, or sometimes incredibly old, men to Earth Sphere to fuck with it
>>
>>14348015

Im surprised it took that long
>>
Is this a Dr.Light thread? Because it feels like a Dr.Light thread.
>>
>>14348092
Oh, at first I thought you meant the rapist from DC.
>>
they were beyond war profiteers, they were manipulating both sides up until they imploded in 0096.
>>
>>14347672
>Having to steal from SNRI to develop their own inferior F91
They were complete hacks.
>>
>>14348027

Somewhere along the way, some people's pockets get padded. This can cause some detrimental partnership to fall by the wayside for years. It can happen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Leonard_scandal
>>
>>14348107

That's who I went to as well.
>>
>>14348027
In reality it only took 8 or 9 years and AE only had a direct hand in events ranging from 0093 to 0096.

0079 was all in house on both sides. 0083 was split between AE being production and Federation in house development. 0087 was really the rise of AE simply because the AEUG used them and won the Gryps conflict.

0093 and Char's Rebellion is the first time Anaheim directly orchestrated a conflict for the purpose of profit. Then 0096 and the LaPlace incident fucks them.
>>
If they gotta keep doing UC, why don't they make a series that explores AE from an inside perspective? It would be an interesting perspective on a rather unexplored, yet significant part of UC.

Hell isn't there some doujin yuri game about that?
>>
>>14348112
>up until they imploded in 0096.

They're still around long after unicorn ends and even past F-91. They even outlast SNRI which collapses before the events of Victory due to the peace and EF economic troubles causing problems and Zanscars attack causing them to declare bankruptcy.
>>
>>14347672
So did they really start in Anaheim, California?
>>
>>14348170
Ironically, SNRI (Side 2 Branch) Turns into BESPA the leading producer in the fronts of Bug eyes and restoring the lost art of driving.

Also I blame the Jovians whenever possible.
>>
>>14348142
We will never have anything as impressive as Teapot Dome ever again, will we?
>>
>>14348187
Spacenoids are got more retarded as the UC went on apparently
>>
File: haman is incredulous.jpg (50 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
haman is incredulous.jpg
50 KB, 960x720
>>14348203
>Spacenoids are got more retarded
>>
>>14348203
I subscribe to the theory that minovsky particles have a poorly understood side effect that over long term exposure turns people into idiots with each generation living in colonies surrounded by ships becoming even dumber than the last.
>>
File: do'h 2.gif (227 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
do'h 2.gif
227 KB, 320x240
>>14348217
I accidentally my post. Fucking hell.
>>
>>14348220
I think it's more that spacenoids only have a culture of dropping large objects on Earth and being mad at people not from their colony.
>>
>>14348026
>>14348187
>Jovians
>control the flow of UC equivalent of oil
>lead by a batshit insane absolute monarchy
>finance a bunch of crazy, fanatical movements and terrorists

You know you people have it all wrong. The Jovians aren't the Jews of UC, they're the Saudi Arabia of UC.
>>
>>14348366
Technically speaking people are forgetting that the Jupiter Empire =/= Jovian Fleet.

The fleet is the transporters and separate from the Jupiter Empire itself. Both are batshit insane and behind all of UCs problems though.
>>
>>14348027
>>14348015
It kind of helps that thanks to the unicorn incident AE lost the only thing that they had on the Federation
>>
File: 44821.jpg (38 KB, 200x275) Image search: [Google]
44821.jpg
38 KB, 200x275
Isn't "Melanie" a girl's name?
>>
>>14348153

Char and Amuro both designed their respective mobile suits, contracting Anaheim to build them. Even the pyscofield tech was only leaked by Char's order, as part of his plan. Saying Anaheim engineered the conflict is overblowing things a bit, because Char appears to have done all the leg work.
>>
>>14348366
Well duh, AE are the jews.

>>14348159
>Hell isn't there some doujin yuri game about that?
I have SO MANY QUESTIONS
>>
>>14350536
https://vndb.org/v6924
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.