[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zeonic released Gundam X Under the Moonlight Volume 3. Definitely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (624 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
624 KB, 1100x1600
Zeonic released Gundam X Under the Moonlight Volume 3. Definitely a wild card in their string of releases as of late. They have downloads to the previous releases from years ago on their site too.

I'm so pumped for this. Let's hope volume 4 comes out soon!
>>
>>14345926

this is what now?
>>
>>14346061
Are you incapable of reading?
>>
>>14345926
Thanks for the heads up OP.
>>
>>14345926
>they
It's just Deacon
>>
>>14345926
>They have downloads to the previous releases from years ago on their site too

I'm looking for those, but I'm coming up jack-shit. Can't seem to find links to volume 1 and 2.
>>
>>14345926
Neat.
>>
>>14346107
Look at the bottom of the post on Volume 3 on the news page. Herp derp.
>>
>>14346116
Welp, you're right anon. Herp derped too hard on my end. Guess I have brain problems. Thanks.
>>
About freaking time they released it
>>
>>14345926
JUST WHEN I WAS GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, THEY PULL THIS SHIT.

It's not gonna make me hate you any less, Zeonic. Or you specifically, Deacon. Y'all got a bad habit of starting a series, stopping others, or taking a long-ass time to even finish translating shit if it's not the current hotness in regards to Gundam manga.
>>
I'd be happier if Under the Moonlight wasn't an incredibly awful sidestory that completely missed the point of Gundam X.

yeah just have newtypes save the day again, fuck all those useless ordinary humans right
>>
>>14348447
Op isn't Deacon. Try again.
>>
>>14348447
So you're one of those dick fans that will hate him no matter if he catches up huh?
>>
>>14345926
I'm trying to read this and I have NO IDEA what the fuck is going on. All I'm getting is
>muh ideals newtype magic
>war is bad
Am I missing anything?

I had no problem following G-Reco but this is something else.
>>
I'll be honest, it takes so long inbetween releases that I forgot what's going on
>>
>>14348676
The plot had pretty much ended, besides the last few pages of vol.2 teasing a shadowy group with new mobile suits.

Vol.3 and 4 were an extension past the manga's original length.
>>
>>14348674
Previous two volumes are available. Makes perfect sense if read together
>>
>>14348447
Hating someone (over the internet nonetheless) that has sank a bunch of his own money over the years into projects... that's really sad. hating someone that puts out free material for the masses, that's even sadder.

I think you lost your privileges of even downloading anything they releases from now on man.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.